Bellagio La Villa – Unrivalled in grandeur and with exquisite opulence etched into every intricate detail, welcome to arguably the most iconic property to grace the Gold Coast hinterland. Set out over 44.85* sprawling Acres and nestled on the banks of the meandering Tallebudgera Creek, this landmark estate basks in both tranquillity and refined luxury.
A majestic masterpiece designed by renowned architect Michael Witty in conjunction with landscaper Paul Bangay and interior designer Eleanor Davis, it rises up elegantly from amongst meticulously landscaped gardens. Reminiscent of a grand European-inspired estate with expertly manicured hedges and flourishing fountains, a stately driveway and Porte-cochere ensure you arrive in style, every time. Boasting 10 palatial bedrooms and 10 bathrooms, custom-crafted decor and furnishings grace each of the two distinguished levels, coupled with polished marble floors and soaring ornate ceilings. Multiple living areas are bathed in natural light from the desirable north-east aspect while a state-of-the-art kitchen with a walk-in cold room is perfection personified. A second kitchen is located beside the ballroom for lavish indoor or outdoor entertaining and doubles as a showroom-style 5 car garage.
Additional superior features include a dining room to accommodate 12 guests, a sumptuous master suite with his and hers deluxe dressing rooms and ensuites, a gymnasium and caretakers cottage. A heated indoor swimming pool with spa and sauna is nestled beneath a coffered ceiling and framed by romantic, arched French doors, plus the estate boasts a thriving fruit orchard and stables for equestrian enthusiasts, a freshwater dam, large chicken shed with feed storage silos.
Golfers, you’re catered for too – tee off from the serene greens of Tallebudgera Coplicks Golf Course, just a short buggy ride from your front door. Afterwards, swap the sand of the bunkers for Burleigh Beach, just an 8 minute car trip away.
• Two titles 49 & 109 Tallebudgera Connection Road, Tallebudgera – total approx. 44.85 acres
• Villa Bellagio – European-inspired 10 bed, 10 bath, 5 car masterpiece
• Enchanting manicured grounds and fountains
• Grand Porte-cochere entry and stately driveway
• Custom-crafted decor and furnishings
• Polished marble floors and soaring ornate ceilings
• Multiple light-filled living areas with a desirable north-east aspect
• State-of-the-art kitchen with a walk-in cold room + second catering kitchen
• Showroom-style 5 car garage/ballroom
• Dining room to accommodate 12 guests
• Sumptuous master suite with his and hers deluxe dressing rooms and ensuites
• Heated indoor swimming pool with spa and sauna + gymnasium
• Thriving orchard, stables, caretakers cottage and machinery shed
• Separate home by the creek – 3 bed, 2 bath, 4 car
• Lush, Tallebudgera Creek facing land
• Pontoon – ocean access
A rural paradise mere minutes from suburbia, it’s within a four minute drive of schools including St. Andrews Lutheran College, with other popular coastal hamlets, Palm Beach, Burleigh Heads and Coolangatta, less than 15 minutes away. Reward yourself with an incomparable regal residence and make a wise investment in your future with this rare lifestyle and property opportunity.
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.