Business opportunity in the heart of the CBD, with future development potential.
Dramatic Price Reduction! Ignore all previous price points. This asset must be sold at Auction this Saturday!
The arrival accommodation, 17 years old and in perfect working condition thriving 12 months of the year. The owners have built and self managed this business into what is now a thriving accommodation arrival stay. This is a Great mid range investment in the heartbeat of Southport CBD and is zoned PDA1 for re development so its an extremely great opportunity with even better potential.
The property is situated just off the corner of Scarborough and queen street, the two busiest streets in Southport. The thing that speaks volumes about this location is everything is accessible by foot, and if its not the tram station is within 300m which takes you all the way from Helensvale train station all the way up to Broadbeach. The Broadwater is a stones throw away and a brief walk into china town to indulge and experience what it has to offer.
This opportunity can not be missed. Contact me today to take a look at your next investment.
– Prime location in the heart of Southport CBD
– 723sqm* Block with two street frontages
– PDA 1 precinct
– 300m* Walk to the Light Rail Station
– Within walking distance to the CBD, Australia Fair Shopping Centre, Chinatown, the Broadwater, shops, cafes and restaurants
– Short drive or tram ride to Surfers Paradise and the famous Surfers Paradise beach
– Current accommodation for up to 80 guests
– 21 Rooms and a separate managers suit with 2 bedrooms
– Commercial Kitchen and communal TV lounges & dining room
– Swimming Pool
– Secure underground parking with parking at rear
– No height restrictions, subject to council approval
– The gross income (Pre COVID $469,000 – Current $398,917.42 p/a)
This property will sell on the 24th of October at 10:30am on site at auction. Register your interest via this add to
Contact Agent to arrange a private inspection.
* = Approx
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Prestige Property Agents.