One of the last remaining vacant parcels of land on Main River, 123 Commodore Drive presents a unique opportunity to build your dream home on one of the most exclusive streets on the Gold Coast. The 812m2 block benefits from 22.2mt of deep-water frontage allowing a large yacht or boat to be moored at the property. Access to the Broadwater is easy via the Sundale Bridge which has a clearance height of 4.5m at the highest astronomical tide. Enjoy the Main Beach skyline, hinterland, and The Southport School views.
Whether you’re a boating enthusiast or someone who’s dreamt of building a landmark residence on the Main River, this is your chance to create a bespoke masterpiece commanded by such as prestigious location. Many of the Gold Coast’s most architecturally acclaimed residences are located within Paradise Waters.
Capitalize on a priceless river outlook and embrace the waterfront lifestyle that makes Paradise Waters, the Gold Coast’s most coveted waterfront postcode, and build a remarkable new residence safe in the knowledge that you can’t overcapitalize given recent sales.
Opportunities to purchase this calibre of real estate are few and far between.
– Absolute riverfront opportunity on Commodore Drive
– A magnificent 812m2 block with 22.2m of deep-water frontage
– Extremely expansive river views and direct ocean access
– Access to the Broadwater via the Sundale Bridge clearance height of 4.5m at the highest astronomical tide
– Design and build a brand new residence or two high-end luxury detached dwellings with DA in place.
– Leisurely stroll to Main Beach cafes and restaurants, MacIntosh Island, and Narrowneck Beach.
– Walk to G-Link Tram
– Suitable for Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB), subject to approval.
– Approx. 5-minute drive to Star Casino, Pacific Fair, and vibrant Broadbeach
– Approx. 5-minute drive to elite schools, including TSS, and St Hilda’s.
– Approximate 25 minutes from Gold Coast Airport
The prime parcel presents the perfect blank canvas on which to build a designer home befitting such a sought-after location where cafes, restaurants, and shops are a short walk away.
Contact Karen Pirie for further information, copies of the DA’s, IM, and site inspections.