Nestled amongst a leafy canopy of greenery in a peaceful and popular pocket of Currumbin, this modernised tri-level duplex delivers an easy-care lifestyle in a location you’ll love. Tucked away in tranquillity, at the end of a sought-after cul-de-sac and a leisurely stroll to Currumbin Estuary and Alley, enjoy the open plan living and dining area, complemented by an updated kitchen. Natural light filters in and shines across the timber floors, which gives it a soothing connection to the bushland beauty, which you can enjoy from one of two decks.
Take the stairs to two of the three bedrooms, including a master suite with a modern ensuite, with both opening onto a balcony. Sit back here and soak up the sound of birdsong and scenery which stretches towards the ocean and coastline. A third bedroom and bathroom are tucked away on the top floor – ideal for guests desiring privacy – plus the duplex includes parking for two cars.
Perfectly placed close to an abundance of beaches, sporting grounds, parks, shops and cafes, it’s also just 10 minutes from Gold Coast Airport. Head north and arrive in Brisbane in 70 minutes or in 50 minutes sample the eclectic delights of Byron Bay. Listed alongside the adjoining duplex, you could also explore your options to purchase both for multi-generational living or to enhance your investment portfolio. For more information or to arrange an inspection contact us today.
– Tri-level duplex, freshly repainted and modernised and nestled amongst a leafy canopy of greenery
– Located at the end of a cul-de-sac in a peaceful and popular pocket of Currumbin
– Easy walk to Currumbin Estuary, Currumbin Alley as well as local parks and cafes
– Updated kitchen with walk-in pantry plus open plan and light-filled living and dining zone
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe, modern ensuite and access to a balcony with ocean views
– Bedroom two with built-in robe and access to ocean-view balcony
– Third bedroom and bathroom tucked away on the top floor
– Combined bathroom/laundry plus parking for 2 cars (1 garage and 1 carport)
– Nestled at the end of a cul-de-sac, close to beaches, sporting grounds, parks, shops and cafes
– 10 minutes from Gold Coast Airport and Southern Cross University
– Close to The Pines Shopping Centre and John Flynn Private Hospital
– 70 mins from Brisbane and 50 minutes to sample the eclectic delights of Byron Bay
– Listed alongside the adjoining duplex, offering enticing property investment potential
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Amir Prestige and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.