Situated in the heart of Arundel considered to be one of the most favorable pockets and only moments away from Harbour Town Shopping Precinct, Gold Coast Hospital, Parklands, restaurants, easy access to the M1 motorway onto Brisbane/ Coolangatta, public transport, medical facilities and much more. Set on an allotment measuring 604m2 approx. with Medium Density Zoning (RD3) makes this prime for re-development potential (Subject to Council Approval) this opportunity is not to be missed!
FEATURES OF THE HOME UPSTAIRS;
• 3 generous sized bedrooms
• Open plan living and meals area, timber flooring,
• Central bathroom & fully equipped kitchen
• Light filled living area catches the breezes and opens to the balcony with sunny garden views
FEATURES ON THE GROUND LEVEL;
• Two more bedrooms
• Lounge area
• Kitchen & Laundry
• Low maintenance garden with a large yard perfect for pets.
• Land size approx. 604sqm corner allotment
• Re-development potential (medium density zoning – RD3)
• Great location, multi-unit zoning
• Walk to Harbour Town, parks, shops and cafe’s & more
• Massive backyard
• Access for boat or caravan
Set on a large corner site the home is only a stone’s throw from Harbour town Shopping Centre situated in a quiet location with ample car parking.
A few minutes’ drive to the Griffith University and Gold Coast hospitals, local shopping on Olsen Ave, doctors and medical centres, Parkwood Tavern and Southport Sharks AFL Club.
Call James on 0416 671 211 for a private inspection or interstate buyers can request a facetime viewing.
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Amir Prestige and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.