Savour a superior Main River lifestyle with this magnificent Gold Coast entertainer. Boasting a prime north-facing aspect and anchored on a 5,807sqm* block in the prestigious and gated River Cove Estate, enjoy the ambience of multiple living and dining zones, complemented by a sleek designer kitchen. Hosting guests is effortless with a sprawling alfresco terrace and backyard overlooking the 70m waterfrontage as well as a glistening pool and spa. There’s also a billiards room with bar, nestled beneath a double height ceiling, sure to be a hit with all ages.
Featuring five spacious bedrooms, the Eastern wing hosts a master suite sanctuary with walk-in robe, oversized spa ensuite and parents’ retreat. Four more double bedrooms and bathrooms await while a self-contained studio ensures there’s always room for family and friends.
Outdoors, landscaped gardens combine with manicured lawns, giving children a park-like setting to play in. Boating enthusiasts will relish the 12m pontoon that will accommodate vessels of all sizes, along with a boat ramp and bridge free access. After a day on the seas, sit back on the deck adjoining the jetty and witness spectacular sunsets.
Positioned in a peaceful location, yet just a two minute drive to Hope Island Marketplace, you’re just 5 minutes to the M1 and 25 minutes to iconic Surfers Paradise. Award-winning golf courses, superb waterways, schools, medical centres and sporting facilities are close by too, meaning everything you need for a life well lived awaits. Arrange your inspection today.
• Magnificent 5,807m2 Main River estate with 70m waterfrontage, in an exclusive, gated community
• North facing, with a grand entry that includes a curved porte-cochere and double driveway
• Sleek white kitchen bathed in natural light, with island bench and ample storage
• Multiple living and dining areas including billiards room with bar, nestled beneath a double height ceiling
• Master suite sanctuary with walk-in robe, oversized spa ensuite and parents’ retreat
• Four more double bedrooms and bathrooms + self-contained studio
• Large saltwater inground pool with spa overlooking main river
• 12m pontoon with timber jetty, deck, boat ramp and bridge free access for any size boat
• Landscaped gardens, manicured lawns and drive-through access to backyard and waterfront
• Wine cellar, solar power, four car double size garage and workshop
• Peaceful location, yet just a two minute drive to Hope Island Marketplace
• Central to award-winning golf courses, superb waterways, schools, medical centres and sporting facilities
• 5 minutes to the M1 and 25 minutes to iconic Surfers Paradise
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.