A showcase of sleek style, high-end finishes and contemporary design beckons with this waterfront masterpiece in prestigious Isle of Capri. Occupying a prime north-east to water aspect and iconic city skyline views, it’s been carefully curated to deliver a luxurious lifestyle.
A beacon of architectural excellence, high ceilings and gleaming spotted gum timber floors combine with expanses of glass, stone and marble throughout to enhance its impressive appeal. Vast, double-height windows and a soaring void in the living zone accentuate the waterfront location and cityscape vistas as well as bathe this beautiful room in soft, natural light. Relax in the state-of-the-art cinema with oversized screen and surround sound or MasterChef’s can make the most of the gourmet kitchen. Equipped with acclaimed appliances, stone benches, butler’s pantry and a commercial cool room, it’s the perfect culinary accompaniment to the outdoor kitchen/BBQ. Here, unwind by the pool, host guests in this ambient alfresco area or enjoy the pontoon.
This residence also boasts four sophisticated bedroom sanctuaries – all with ensuites – including an opulent master suite with modern ensuite, dressing room and waterfront balcony to watch the city come alive at night.
Nestled in a sought-after suburb, it’s a short walk to the upscale Capri on Via Roma precinct, or further afield, spoil yourself with the world-class beaches, bars, restaurants and shops of Surfers Paradise. It’s also under 3km from HOTA, where you can get your fix of culture and arts, while elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda’s are within a 7km radius. All the vibrant offerings of Broadbeach – including upscale Star Casino and Pacific Fair – are approx. 5km from your front door. Arrange your inspection of this modern waterfront marvel today.
– Luxurious 4 bed, 4 bath waterfront masterpiece in sought-after Isle of Capri
– Architecturally designed, north-east to water, with high-end finishes and skyline views
– 4 years old, immaculately presented and with a timber feature walk-way to entry
– Gourmet kitchen with butler’s pantry, two dishwashers, two pyrolytic Siemens ovens, steamer, built-in microwave, stone benches, Blum hardware, wine fridge and walk-in cool room
– Open plan living and dining zone with a double height void and windows to capture water and skyline vistas
– State-of-the-art cinema with oversized screen and surround sound
– Opulent master suite with luxury ensuite, balcony and dressing room
– Remaining bedrooms with walk-in robes and ensuites – two upstairs and one downstairs
– Integrated alfresco living and dining area with pool and outdoor kitchen/BBQ
– Custom lighting plan, high ceilings, spotted gum timber floors plus glass, stone and marble accents
– Study nook, mudroom off laundry, ducted air conditioning, alarm system
– Solar power, ample storage, pontoon boat house and ramp
– Walk to the upscale Capri on Via Roma shopping and dining precinct
– Close to the world-class beaches, bars, restaurants and shops of Surfers Paradise
– Under 3km from HOTA, 5km from Broadbeach and within a 6km radius of TSS and St. Hilda’s
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Amir Prestige and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.