Sitting atop an exclusive East tower is the stunning penthouse at ‘Bel-Air’. Located in the highly sought-after enclave known as Broadbeach, this extraordinary 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home in the sky showcases mesmerising views from every room. This grand residence has been designed around showcasing the 280-degree panorama taking in the city and the ocean to the rolling hinterlands; the views from every angle are spectacular by day and by night.
The open-plan living and dining area occupies a prime position, opening to two stunning entertaining balconies east to the ocean or north and west over Broadbeach Waters and the Hinterland. The gourmet kitchen adjoins, opens to the dining & living areas, with ample storage, natural light and bench space.
The lower level, complete with one bedroom, laundry, a full bathroom and the main living area. multiple entertaining balconies complete the lower level of this unique residence.
The second level is the master suite, two bedrooms, full bathroom and office or walk-in robe.
The master bedroom occupying the northeast corner, this tranquil retreat space has stunning canal and hinterland views and as you would expect, is serviced by an opulent ensuite with a freestanding bath with stunning views and two bedrooms, both with their own balconies, one west facing to the ocean that will capture beach and glorious sunrise and the other west to capture the mesmerising sunsets.
This stunning home in the sky absolutely will be sold on or before auction day.
– 193m2 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom penthouse two-level
– Tandem car spaces in secure basement
– 17th floor from the security coded elevators, shared with only 3 apartments.
– Multiple outdoor entertaining spaces.
– Gourmet kitchen with ample storage and bench space
– 280-degree panorama taking in some of the Gold Coast’s most spectacular ocean, city skyline, canal and rolling hinterland views
– Five-star facilities including indoor, outdoor and kids wading pools, gymnasium, sauna & spa, multiple BBQ areas and conference room including an on-site cafe.
– Footsteps from the world-renowned sands of Broadbeach and Mermaid Beach
– A short stroll to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Broadbeach South Tram and Bus Station, Dracula’s Cabaret Restaurant, The Star Casino, Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre, Broadbeach Mall, and Kurrawa Surf Club.
This grand residence must be sold – all written offers considered prior to auction. Contact the agent for inspection times or to arrange a private viewing.