Located in a blue ribbon address and set amongst spectacular private gardens worthy of print editorial, this sumptuous north-east facing waterfront family entertainer will impress even the most fastidious buyers. Elegantly updated to the highest standard, this property has classic Hamptons charm with a contemporary and generous floor plan to suit a multitude of families. The street appeal of this property is undeniable, as it has a beautiful architecture of pitched rooflines set against feature palms, impressive hedging, established magnolias, olive trees and luscious lawns, combining to paint a picture of a striking forever home unlike no other.
This large allotment boasts multiple terrace and outdoor spaces perfect for the indoor / outdoor Gold Coast waterfront lifestyle with large glass sliders bringing the outside in and vice versa. The layout of the home is generous and conducive to the needs of the modern family. The kitchen is truly in the heart of this home, perfectly and centrally situated to cater for everyday living. The renovated kitchen is of a high quality with stone benches, Miele appliances and a convenient brand new stacking slider window with servery / bar to hand things directly out to the external meals and entertaining zones. Internal living areas are generous with both informal and formal spaces which flow effortlessly to a choice of outdoor alfresco opportunities.
Entertaining is easy and inviting. The stunning glass fenced pool is safe for children as it is conveniently positioned on the same level and in sight of the kitchen, family and living areas, as well as being surrounded by the extensive mix of generous undercover and open outdoor living zones which are luxuriously finished with limestone paving in a French pattern. Adjacent there is an immaculate large waterside lawn area shaded by an established feature tree, which leads to a north facing sandy beach. From here boating enthusiasts can enjoy unhindered access to the main river, just around the bend.
The accommodation of the home is fantastic offering a total of 5 bedrooms (4 upstairs and 1 conveniently located on the ground level). The master suite is generous with a luxurious ensuite with dual vanities, W.I.R and private balcony. The remaining bedrooms upstairs are serviced by a designer bathroom with large freestanding bath. The downstairs 5th bedroom has its own entrance and is serviced by a 3rd new bathroom on the ground floor. Storage is plentiful with cupboards and useful spaces throughout including a large carpeted in-roof space conveniently accessible, not to mention the over-sized 3 car auto lock-up garaging and undercover work shed.
You will be hard pressed to find another home that ticks the same boxes as this unique property. Unlike other properties, every square foot of this allotment is useable and the layout of the home lends itself to a wide versatility of options whilst still providing a high level renovation that allows the lucky buyer to move in and start living.
Don’t miss out as homes of this calibre and in this location with this aspect are very rare!
– Located in one of the best streets in the highly sought after prestigious suburb of Sorrento
– 896m2 fully fenced North East block in quiet cul-de-sac
– Master bedroom with designer ensuite, W.I.R. and private balcony with water and city skyline views
– 4 additional bedrooms all with B.I.R’s
– 3 bathrooms, all with custom built cabinetry, floor to ceiling tiling, quality fittings & Caroma in-built soft closing toilets
– Fully renovated kitchen featuring Quantum Quartz stone benchtops, Miele appliances and large sliding stacker window
– Huge outdoor entertaining area with over 110m2* of French patterned Limestone
– Large pebblecrete pool on same level as home adjoining extensive outdoor alfresco areas
– Efficient LED lighting throughout
– New neutral carpets
– 5 car accommodation inside fully secure gates; Oversized triple car garaging plus room for 2 more cars inside gates
– Separate Study/Kid’s Playroom
– Huge renovated laundry with plenty of storage and walk-in linen cupboard
– Split System air-conditioning throughout
– Solar hot water system
– Rainwater Water tank (2250L) – discretely positioned
– Fully timber decked front alfresco area next to gorgeous front portico with feature large urn and impressive Stainless Steel fish pond, as well as built in bench seating
– Stunning landscaped gardens with feature palms, magnolia and olive trees, as well as large useable lawn areas
– 2 raised Wickie Vegetable garden beds with self-watering reservoirs
– Central location, only minutes walk to local shopping village with cafes, restaurant and hairdresser
– Easy driving distance to beaches, private and public schools, shopping centres, golf courses, hospitals and public transport.
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Amir Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Amir Prestige Prestige Property Agents.