Idyllic Family Lifestyle on 10* Glorious Acres with Dual Living
13-21 West Coorang Road combines the best of both worlds – Nestled amongst approximately 10 acres and in a tranquil enclave, surrounded by prestigious properties, this much loved family haven offers the large family peace, quiet and privacy only acreage properties can deliver with the option of DUAL LIVING.
The layout is perfect for a family offering four spacious bedrooms, four bathrooms and a number of living areas providing that all important separation and space for everyone. There is also great potential for rental income / teenage pad / space for grandparents with a fully self-contained unit and adaptable floor plan.
The character filled interiors exude a sense of warmth and with fireplace and split system air-conditioners, make this a home for all seasons.
• 4.04 ha*
• 409m2* house, 20m2* balcony
• 4 Bed – 3 bedrooms upstairs. Self-contained unit downstairs with living, kitchenette and one bedroom
• 4 Bath – 2 bathrooms upstairs and one bathroom downstairs
• Solar panels -5KW system with 20 solar panels
• Solar hot water and separate 125 litre hot water unit for en suite to main bedroom
• Two water tanks, 22,500 litres each = 45,000 litres
• Brick construction, double brick downstairs, double brick in living room upstairs and brick veneer upstairs for remaining area
• 60,000 litre Pool
• Sauna with woodburning heater
• 2 air conditioning units, one in main bedroom and one in living room
• Big rumpus downstairs
• 4 carport and storeroom
• Office with lockable cupboards and built in fire proof safe
• Tennis Court (needs attention)
This enviable lifestyle property is conveniently located 25* minutes to the Brisbane CBD, 30* min from the Gold Coast and only 5 minutes from shops and the Logan Hyperdome. With your choice of quality schools nearby – Calvary College (2 mins) and John Paul College (10 mins) and easy access to transport and motorways. With the soaring cost of acreage land, this block is one of the largest in the area, securing your investment for the future.
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Prestige Property Agents.
* = Approximate