Resort-style living has a new pinnacle of perfection with this luxurious and exquisitely appointed 6-bedroom residence. Perched in a tightly held and prestigious precinct, it’s one of just fifteen ultra-exclusive, north-facing estates to grace the banks of Main River and boasts the promise of an enviable lifestyle where entertaining and everyday living is an effortless affair.
A modern Bayden Goddard designed masterpiece nestled on a 4,243m2 block and anchored on 37.4 metres of Main River frontage, expanses of full-height glass, clean lines and flawless finishes combine to create an unrivalled architectural gem. From the show-stopping foyer adorned with a glittering custom chandelier and dramatic peacock feather wallpaper, it sets the tone for delightfully decadent entertaining where you can savour the chef’s kitchen and butler’s pantry with 4.7m granite island bench, Gaggenau appliances, an integrated Liebherr fridge-freezer and a cold room as well as multiple havens to host guests. Select from the glass-encased poolside pavilion with riverside deck, a covered alfresco area with 8-seater teppanyaki grill or the open plan lounge, dining and living zone, fringed by full-height commercial-grade stacker doors for a seamless integrated entertainment experience.
Relaxation is yours to relish as well, with an 18-metre infinity-edge saltwater pool, championship tennis court, 15m pontoon outdoors and a home theatre indoors with tiered seating, projector and super-size screen for the full gold-class experience. Sports lovers are spoilt with a Monaco Grand Prix inspired bar with four quad-screen TVs, dual Vintec wine fridges, icemaker, Zip tap and fringed in full-height retractable glass doors to invite the outdoors in.
Upstairs, a lavish master suite ensures you can immerse yourself in tranquillity and wake to vistas via the floor-to-ceiling windows. It’s also accompanied by a designer dressing room and a decadent ensuite with twin granite vanity, dual shower and a freestanding bath. Along with five other king-sized bedrooms (all with ensuites), other outstanding features of this resort-style home include a 10-car basement garage, gymnasium, executive office and SONOS home automation throughout.
Situated in a sought-after and central enclave, make the most of being only 10 kilometres from Broadbeach, et feeling like you live far removed from the everyday world. There’s also access to M1, championship golf courses and sporting amenities, plus families will benefit from being 5 minutes to Emmanuel College, 8 minutes to Trinity College and 13 minutes to All Saints Anglican College. Arrange your inspection of this landmark Main River estate today.
– Exquisite resort-style entertainer on a 4,243m2 block, anchored on 37.4-metres of Main River frontage
– Tightly held prestigious precinct – 1 of just 15 ultra-exclusive, north-facing Main River estates
– Bayden Goddard designed and master-built with a suspended concrete slab and construction
– Flawlessly finished with quality enhancements, including polished concrete and stained grey ironbark flooring
– Show-stopping foyer adorned with a glittering custom chandelier and dramatic peacock feather wallpaper
– Chef’s kitchen and butler’s pantry with 4.7m rare and imported granite island, Gaggenau induction cooktop, convection and steam ovens, two dish drawers, integrated Liebherr fridge-freezer and a cold room
– Open plan lounge, dining and living zone, fringed by full-height commercial-grade stacker doors for seamless integrated living and a gas fireplace in the lounge area
– Home theatre with tiered seating, projector, super-size screen, leather recliners and wraparound balcony
– Monaco Grand Prix inspired sports bar with four quad-screen TVs, dual Vintec wine fridges, icemaker, Zip tap and fringed in full-height retractable glass doors
– Lavish master suite with floor-to-ceiling windows to capture river vistas, balcony, custom cabinetry, designer dressing room and a decadent ensuite with twin granite vanity, dual shower and a freestanding bath
– All remaining king-sized bedrooms are elegantly appointed with walk-in robes and modern ensuites
– Temperature-controlled 600-bottle wine cellar, executive office, powder room, laundry and mudroom
– Basement accommodates a 10-car garage, air-conditioned gymnasium and a multi-purpose room/kids retreat
– Exceptional alfresco area with 8-seater teppanyaki grill, four Vintec fridges, ample seating and a full bathroom
– 18-metre infinity-edge saltwater pool with natural timber sun deck plus mature, manicured gardens
– Glass-encased poolside pavilion with stacker doors for effortless connection to another BBQ deck
– State-of-the-art home CBUS automation, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and solar power
– Open-air and sunken polished concrete fire pit by the river, with recessed LED lighting and sound system
– Full-size tennis court, lush lawns and stately entry at the front of the estate
– 15m pontoon with power, water and double jet ski dock plus secure riverside garage
– 5 minutes to Emmanuel College, 8 minutes to Trinity College and 13 minutes to All Saints Anglican College
– 10 kilometres from Broadbeach, with easy access to M1, championship golf courses and sporting amenities
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.