SUNDAY 2nd May INSPECTION CANCELLED. ENJOY THE REST OF THE LONG WEEKEND.
This immaculately presented family home is positioned in the stunning area of ‘The Reserve’ and is located in a quiet family street.
This light-filled home has been meticulously designed for families in mind and offers ample space across split levels offering four oversized bedrooms, open plan living for the kitchen, dining and lounge area which then opens out towards an undercover entertaining area and low maintenance, well-manicured backyard.
With having been freshly painted with beautiful neutral colour tones, it really is a home that offers it all – space, comfort and functionality.
This really is premium family living in a desired location and with everything you need right at your fingertips; Bus stops within metres from your front door which provides access to all the local and private schools, the convenience of parks for the family and pets, shopping amenities, petrol stations, childcare centres, M1 and of course only a short drive to our famous Gold Coast Beaches.
Everything about this home, street and suburb will surely impress you and will not last long!
• Positioned on approx. 600sqm in a quiet family street
• Four generous sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and double lock up garage
• Oversized master bedroom with impressive walk in wardrobe and en-suite
• Open plan entertainers kitchen with stone benchtop, gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
• Dining and living area that opens towards the alfresco area and backyard – perfect for watching the children play
• Generous sized laundry with plenty of storage
• Split system air-conditioning throughout the home
• Secure side access, shed and children’s playground out the back
• Numerous private school buses have stops close by to the property
• Located in the highly sought after – ‘The Reserve’
• Approx. 2 mins to 7 Eleven
• Approx. 5mins to Coles
• Approx. 5 mins to the M1
• Approx. 15 mins from Harbour town and approx. 7 mins to Westfield Helensvale
• Approx. 10 mins to Helensvale train station and Gold Coast Light Rail station
• Approx. 25 mins to the Gold Coast beaches
• Approx. 15 mins to Mount Tamborine
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Amir Prestige and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.