Karen Pirie has secured her 4 consecutive record sale in Paradise Waters and 10th consecutive record sale on the Gold Coast. Cementing Karen’s reputation of getting her vendors well above market value and being a skilled negotiator. Contact her directly to chat about your future property requirements.
Rarely will you find a residence of distinction that not only showcases the finest in timeless elegance but is the ultimate secluded and serene sanctuary. Ensconced in an oasis of established landscaping and lush greenery, this Paradise Waters property celebrates master craftsmanship and an ever-present connection to the botanical bliss of the outdoors. Bi-folds dissolve the barriers with the outside world, giving the leafy terraces the feel of being a seamless extension of the indoor informal living zones and the formal lounge room. Curl up here by the cosy fireplace beneath a soaring ceiling and unwind to the soothing melody of the water fountain tucked into the foliage.
The idyllic backdrop continues at the rear, with two living areas opening onto a waterfront terrace that hugs the far perimeter. Trimmed with shutters and perfectly protected from the elements, these all-weather havens cater to year-round events or relaxation. A sunken pool is the crescendo of the alfresco area, with tropical palms fringing its border for an extra element of privacy, or make the most of the pontoon, boat ramp and 21.1m sandy beach.
Along with a gourmet granite kitchen with Miele appliances, American Oak floors enhance the warm and welcoming ambience throughout the interiors, with plush 100% wool carpets underfoot in the four bedrooms. You’ll find these atop the statement staircase that gently curves towards the top floor, including a stylish and spacious master suite. Wake to water views in this refined retreat, also equipped with a walk-in robe and marble ensuite with spa. Two more bathrooms await upstairs, and one is on the ground floor, near the study.
Occupying an enviable location, opposite Paradise Waters Park and a short stroll from Macintosh Island Park and the beach, make the most of being close to the much-loved Tedder Ave precinct with the village-like atmosphere. Savour a lifestyle of low-maintenance luxury in a sought-after setting and arrange your inspection today.
– Secluded, serene and timelessly elegant residence on a 753m2 block with 21.1m waterfrontage
– Ensconced in an oasis of established landscaping and lush greenery – the ultimate tropical sanctuary
– Two informal living areas that seamlessly flow onto the water-facing terrace plus formal dining area
– Formal lounge room with fireplace, nestled beneath a soaring ceiling and integrating with a glorious courtyard garden
– Granite kitchen with Miele appliances, including built-in coffee machine and two ovens
– Statement curved staircase with views of the parklands and waters from the top
– Sophisticated master suite with walk-in robe with high ceilings and skylight plus a marble ensuite with spa
– Three more upper-level bedrooms – one is a junior master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite and skyline views
– Upstairs bathroom with 2-way entry to bedroom 3, plus ground floor bathroom with full-height tiling
– Tiled terrace equipped with shutters to offer extra protection for year-round entertaining
– Pool fringed with tropical palms plus pontoon and boat ramp
– Office with two-way entry and custom built-in cabinetry, wine cellar, vacumaid and 7 zone ducted air-conditioning
– Recently repainted and refreshed with American Oak floors, 100% NZ wool carpets, doors and fixtures
– Single garage and a double garage, with private driveways and automatic entry
– Automated spear water and underground irrigation system makes tending to gardens effortless
– Intercom in every room, 6kW solar and a surplus of storage throughout, including the large laundry
– Opposite Paradise Waters Park where dog owners meet daily and an easy stroll to the village delights of Tedder Avenue and Main Beach
– Stroll to Macintosh Island Park plus close to Surfers Paradise dining and entertainment precincts