This turn-key acreage home has been meticulously designed to the highest of standards supplying the necessary space and added luxuries. Positioned on approx. 2.5 acres and surrounded by natural bushland and landscaped grounds, this effortlessly managed family home is located in the popular Nathanvale Estate and is the epitome of privacy, comfort and practicality.
Having been built approx. 5 years ago, this family home boasts five spacious bedrooms, media, study, open plan kitchen, living and dining area that opens out onto a gorgeous and generous sized undercover alfresco area. If you are wanting that little extra, you will be spoilt for choice with a generous sized shed, outdoor pool, outdoor spa and a gorgeous outdoor fire pit area – imagine rugging up on a winters evening, sitting in front of the fire, roasting marshmallows and being surrounded by nature and immersed in the hinterland lifestyle.
You will fall in love with everything about this home, street and suburb and it is a home that will surely impress!
• Single level brick veneer home built by Stroud Homes
• Home built approx. 5 years ago – Approx. 272 sqm internally
• Five generous sized bedrooms with separate bathroom and laundry
• Master with ensuite, walk in wardrobe and very own additional study
• Open plan kitchen with stone benchtops, soft close cupboards and walk in pantry
• Gorgeous fireplace for the perfect winter nights
• Top quality appliances including AEG microwave and 900mm Westinghouse oven with 6 burner stove top
• Secure double lock up garage with ample space (7m x 7m)
• High 2.7m ceilings with ducted air-conditioning and temperature sensors in every room
• Tiles, hybrid floating floorboards and carpet throughout
• Outdoor undercover entertaining area with ceiling fans, electric outdoor heaters and lights
• Ironbark deck that goes the entire length of the back of the home and surrounds pool area
• Outdoor salt water pool with kids area and water fall feature with heat pump for year round use
• Enclosed backyard with children’s built in playground, trampoline area and sandpit
• Outdoor spa overlooking outdoor firepit
• Approx. 2.5 acres of land, set back 150m from the road creating a private oasis
• Solar panels – Approx. 6.6 kw
• Large 6m x 9m shed separate from main residence that provides ample space for up to 2 vehicles with additional storage
• Garden shed
• 3 phase underground power
• Satellite NBN
• Approx. 10 mins to Nerang shops
• Approx. 10mins to M1
• Approx. 30 mins to beaches
• Approx. 15 mins to Oxenford and Pacific Pines.
• Approx. 20 mins to Mount Tamborine
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.