Worongary welcomes you to the perfect acreage lifestyle. Family friendly in a sought-after area.
As you enter this stunning, newly constructed family home, you’ll be impressed by the huge contemporary family kitchen. Modern appliances and copious amounts of storage will ensure the whole family enjoys this space.
Four separate living areas allow for get-togethers, as well as the opportunity for individual space to relax. The design allows for a seamless flow out to the pool area and the covered alfresco is a welcome addition to enjoy a BBQ, or simply soak up the stunning Gold Coast city views.
The 6 spacious bedrooms, 4 with stunning ensuite bathrooms, ensure you are ready to move in, unwind and enjoy living. The large garage can accommodate 2 cars, with an additional carport and off-street parking.
The elevated position of the home provides vistas toward the Gold Coast skyline and the position is perfect to take in the cooling afternoon breezes. The sparkling pool is shrouded by lush lawns, where the kids will enjoy playing in the fresh Hinterland air.
The lower level has been top soiled and seeded and provides a huge useable area for almost any purpose. The massive shed and adjacent parking provides a great place to run a home business, or hobby.
Rarely do you find something brand new of this quality and size, in this sought after, convenient location.
Located just minutes from the Pacific Motorway and an easy commute to the Brisbane CBD and International airport, San Fernando Drive is a highly sought address. To the south, the NSW border is within easy reach, passing the Gold Coast International and domestic airports.
The thriving Robina Town Centre is on your doorstep and provides all the facilities you could possibly require.
With Queensland’s finest schools, beaches, shops, transport and medical facilities on your doorstep, this location has everything you need.
– 5,931m2 land, with plenty of useable space
– great street appeal, with impressive rendered front fence
– brand new home spread over approx 436m2
– 6 bedrooms or 5 plus home office
– 4 bedrooms include beautifully finished ensuite bathrooms
– lots of living space, including upstairs retreat, lounge/dining, rumpus room and media room
– well equipped kitchen with large island bench and gas cook top
– 2.7m ceiling throughout
– solar power
– sparkling in ground pool, surrounded by lush lawn
– double garage (auto)
– upstairs balcony to take in skyline views
– air con plus ceiling fans
– huge shed (6m x 12m) lower level with basin and toilet
– covered carport
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Amir Prestige and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.