North to Water Spacious Dual Living Home with a Sandy Beach
The charming Hamptons inspired property is situated on a generous 841m2 allotment, true Dual Living with 7-bedrooms & 4-bathrooms in total. The northern aspect spoils you year-round for coastal waterfront living with a sandy beach your very own coconut trees and leafy outdoor entertaining area, it is extremely private and gives you a sense of resort style living. Engrained with over forty years and three generations of adoring family history, these properties have been built and refurbed for making lasting memories.
You’ll be able to revel in ultimate privacy and relaxation. Perfect for those large families needing extra room or parents retreat.
The ‘Canal House’ has been tastefully renovated to encompass a light and airy spacious interior, engineered oak flooring throughout, while the ‘Terrace House’ is a new build completed in 2018 with a clever option to effortlessly join the two properties into one.
Installed is a 7KW Solar panel electricity system & Sonnen Eco batteries, by settlement dual electricity meters will be installed.
Canal House Features:
• 4-bedroom 2-bathroom single-level home with open plan living
• Split system air con & ceiling fans
• Gourmet kitchen + Caesar stone bench tops
• Media room
• Large outdoor entertaining area
• 4 bed, 2 baths (master bedroom with walk-in robe + wet room ensuite)
• Newly laid carpet in bedrooms + stunning engineered oak flooring throughout
• Double carport
• Private waterfront access with jetty + sandy beach front
• Grassed area for the kids to enjoy
• Elegantly framed with low maintenance lush resort style garden
Terrace House Features:
• Built 2018 – two-story 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home
• Spacious, light-filled lounge area that flows into your own version of a trendy rooftop covered outdoor bar with skyline and canal views
• Separate side entrance
• 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
• 2 bathrooms with modernised elegant finishes
• Soundproof insulation throughout
• Split system air con + ceiling fans
• Cosy, stylish open plan kitchen + Miele dishwasher and timber island bench top
Building and Pest Reports available
Properties like these are rare, with a north to water aspect in a tightly held suburb like Mermaid Waters you don’t want to miss this opportunity.