Set amongst 20.5* acres and across two titles of land, you now have the opportunity to secure this unique and spectacular classic home of acreage bliss in the popular suburb of Guanaba. This stunning property offers privacy and tranquillity while still offering the convenience of being 10* minutes to the M1 and 25* minutes to the beach. This home that awaits you has its very own river frontage, extremely well built infrastructure, stable blocks perfect for horse lovers and own guest house.
‘Rembrae Downs’ is a classic original home where no detail grand or small was overlooked in the design and construction. This stunning Manor is set back from the road and positioned ideally amongst 20.5* acres/8 hectares with 150* metres waterfront to the Coomera River and surrounded by the rolling hills of the Hinterland yet close enough where everything is within arm’s reach. This truly is a remarkable home offering beautiful architectural sophistication and classic elegance that provides an ambience ideal for both entertaining at a grand level or perfect family living.
As you step through the front door, you are welcomed with a remarkable curved glass stairway illuminating classic elegance backed by a wall of mirrors featuring a centre light as a statement piece and a fountain underneath the stairway. As you follow the stairway to the top of the stairs, you will find 3 very separate and large private suites complete with your own large ensuites. Each ensuite is topped with marble and granite vanities with 24 caret gold tapware. The main suite has a large walk in robe, large ensuite with wall to ceiling marble, spa bath and large shower recess. All bedrooms offer access to the very large and useable balcony that when you step onto, are greeted with the true ambience of hinterland living. As you make your way down the stairway to the ground floor, the home offers separate living spaces yet designed offering absolute flow. Offering an office with built in customized cabinetry, large informal area with an elegant fireplace for a perfect setting or bar perfect for entertaining, a large kitchen which is truly an entertainers delight. Offering granite tops, double meile wall ovens, centre bench with Gaggenau, 4 hot plates, deep fry, chargrill and second sink. Circling around to the formal dining area where you truly can take in the floor to ceiling double glazed windows offering a gorgeous outlook into the surrounding gardens, guest bedroom with own ensuite making that 4 bedrooms in the main residence, separate powder room for guest and laundry space.
• 853*sqm double story home with 4 car garage, separate guest house and stable block
• Main home consists of 3 double sized ensuited bedrooms upstairs
• Large upstairs balcony overlooking the gorgeous hinterland
• Downstairs consists of ensuited guest bedroom, powder room, laundry and office
• A formal lounge and dining area as well as a separate lounge and dining area for everyday use
• Spectacular bar made from Tasmanian Oak – perfect for entertaining
• Fully self-contained guest house
• Pool, heated spa and gazebo
• Stable block on separate title consisting of 3 large stables, tac room, office, feed shed and store room & wash bay
* 8.19 Hectares or approx. 20.5 acres backing onto Coomera River
* Underground three phase power from the street, driveway, gate. stable block and river
* Underground irrigation – 16 station around the home, to the driveway and to the gate
* Terracotta glaze tiles and sarked underneath
* Approx. 139,000 litres in the water tank located under the garage
* Store pump room containing two pumps
* Outdoor bathroom with toilet, shower and wash basin
* Automated lights on driveway as well as spot lights for horses