Are you looking for a family home? Investment or holiday home?
This is an entry level into Paradise Waters and presents a fantastic opportunity and has been further reduced at nearly land value. Do not delay! This property must and will be SOLD!
Perfectly positioned in highly-sought after Paradise Waters with a North-East to water aspect, this sprawling waterfront entertainer represents a fantastic opportunity to make your mark in an exclusive private residential enclave.
Centrally located within a short boat ride to Main River, the Broadwater, Southport Yacht Club and popular Marina Mirage shopping and dining precinct and only a short drive to world famous beaches, Main Beach, shops, prestigious private schools, cafes and restaurants.
Set out over two levels and fringed with oversized expanses of glass which capture the iconic skyline and water views, this is a home designed to enhance everyday living and effortless entertaining. Enjoy its formal lounge and dining with bar and a separate family room, adjacent to the spacious kitchen, each of which flow seamlessly onto the alfresco terrace. Here, a supersized pool and spa, flanked by tropical gardens, are on hand to tempt you, along with an abundance of areas which are ideal for gathering with guests. You’ll also have access to a large pontoon, sandy beach and boat ramp, where you can easily reach the Broadwater, Main River and Pacific Ocean by boat.
The four bedrooms, all upstairs, are generously sized and include a vast master suite with a private balcony with canal and city views, spa plus separate ensuite and a walk-in robe.
• Charming two storey, four bedroom residence, nestled on a 780m2 block with 21m waterfrontage;
• Meticulously maintained but with potential to be modernised and taken to a new level of luxury;
• Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances, adjoins family room;
• Formal lounge and dining with bar, fringed with oversized glass to capture the iconic skyline and water views;
• Executive study with custom cabinetry plus a fourth bathroom on the ground floor;
• Vast master suite with canal and city views, balcony, spa plus separate ensuite and a walk-in robe;
• Remaining bedrooms all with built-in robes, one with ensuite, with the others serviced by a family bathroom;
• Sprawling alfresco area, overlooking the water and city skyline, with tropical gardens, pool and spa;
• Double garage and off-street parking for two more cars; ample storage throughout
• Pontoon, sandy beach and boat ramp plus easy access to the Broadwater, Main River and Pacific Ocean.
Situated in one of the Gold Coast’s most exclusive highly sought after streets, surrounded by prestigious homes and only moments from Tedder Ave, Surfers Paradise, this is a light-filled and lovingly looked after property offers great potential with the luxurious Gold Coast lifestyle that the premiere suburb of Paradise Waters offers.
This property has been further reduced and must and will be sold! Do not delay – inspect and make your offer today!
This is your opportunity to live in one of the Gold Coast’s most desired locations, centrally located and rarely available in one of the most exclusive streets on the Gold Coast. The property presents great value with endless potential – do not delay! Submit all offers today!
Contact Carlie on 0433 341 896 to organise a private inspection or virtual walk- through today!
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Amir Prestige and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.