Perched amongst the treetops in a peaceful and popular pocket of Currumbin, this tri-level duplex promises an easy-care lifestyle in a location you’ll love. Nestled at the end of a sought-after cul-de-sac and a leisurely stroll to Currumbin Estuary and Alley, as well as parks and cafes, it also boasts two balconies where you can relax and soak up the views of the greenery and the ocean.
Natural light filters into the open plan living and dining area before adjoining a tasteful kitchen with ample storage. The perfect spot for a cosy night in, it’s also trimmed with timber floors which gives it a soothing connection to the bushland beauty outdoors. Next, take the stairs to two bedrooms, including a master suite with ensuite, with both opening onto a balcony, with a third bedroom and bathroom tucked away on the top floor – ideal for guests desiring privacy.
Situated in a tranquil setting, with an abundance of beaches, sporting grounds, parks, shops and cafes within easy reach, it’s also just 10 minutes from Gold Coast Airport. Head north and arrive in Brisbane in 70 minutes or in 50 minutes sample the eclectic delights of Byron Bay. Listed alongside the adjoining duplex, you could also explore your options to purchase both for multi-generational living or to enhance your investment portfolio. For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact us today.
– Tri-level duplex, perched amongst the treetops in a peaceful and popular pocket of Currumbin
– Easy walk to Currumbin Estuary, Currumbin Alley as well as local parks and cafes
– Kitchen with ample storage plus open plan and light-filled living and dining zone
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and access to a balcony with ocean views
– Bedroom two with built-in robe and access to ocean-view balcony
– Third bedroom and bathroom tucked away on the top floor
– Combined bathroom/laundry plus parking for 2 cars (1 garage and 1 carport)
– Nestled at the end of a cul-de-sac, close to beaches, sporting grounds, parks, shops and cafes
– 10 minutes from Gold Coast Airport and Southern Cross University
– Close to The Pines Shopping Centre and John Flynn Private Hospital
– 70 mins from Brisbane and 50 minutes to sample the eclectic delights of Byron Bay
– Listed alongside the adjoining duplex, offering enticing property investment potential
– Solar power: 8×185 Watt panels with AWD EKO Energy 2000 Inverter
– Solar Hart 300 litre, two panel, hot water service
– Gas cooking
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Amir Prestige and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.