ALL OPEN HOME VIEWINGS & PRIVATE INSPECTIONS NEED TO BE REGISTERED WITH LISTING AGENTS TO ALLOW ENTRY . PLEASE USE SICKLE AVENUE AS POINT OF ENTRY.
Perched in one of Sanctuary Cove’s most sought-after positions, the prestigious Schotia Island precinct, welcome to a statement of architectural elegance which epitomises luxury living. Anchored on serene waterfrontage, where majestic views of the Coomera River and Jabiru Island await, timeless interiors shine throughout this two-storey solid concrete constructed home nestled on a north-facing 1,215m2 block.
A superior entertainer, multiple light-filled living and dining zones are framed by full-height windows and doors to capture enticing waterfront views, while a gourmet kitchen with butler’s pantry will ensure catering for gatherings or casual family dinners is an effortless affair. You can also host guests on the alfresco terrace that wraps around the rear of the home, with an oversized infinity-edge pool glistening in the sunshine. Six sumptuous bedrooms await as well, including a sprawling and sophisticated master suite with private waterfront patio, walk-in robe and ensuite.
Along with dual studies (ideal for working from home!), it also boasts a pontoon, protected boating location, deep waterfrontage, plus a gated and secure, triple garage with off-street parking. Commercial-grade fixtures and fittings throughout plus a pool house, cleverly tucked under the patio, is an excellent option for an art studio, gym or man cave.
Nestled within Australia’s foremost master planned community, Sanctuary Cove, residents benefit from prestigious resort style living, 24/7 security and easy access to the world class marina and thriving retail and dining precinct. You’ll also be tempted by the Country Club with gym and dining options, the 5-star Intercontinental Resort with a show-stopping one-acre Lagoon Beach while golfers will relish getting on the greens at two of Australia’s top 50 golf courses (The Palms and The Pines). Factor in the diverse range of services and stores at the Hope Island Shopping Centre and Marina Village as well as the fact Sanctuary Cove does not require Foreign Investment Review Board approval for international purchasers and you’ll understand why this is a must-see. Arrange your inspection today.
– 6 bed, 5 bath, north-facing statement of architectural elegance on a 1215m2 waterfront block
– Prestigious Schotia Island precinct of Sanctuary Cove with views across Jabiru Island and the harbour
– Two-storey solid concrete construction with commercial-grade fixtures and fittings throughout
– Multiple light-filled living and dining zones, including an extensive library/games room and media room
– Gourmet kitchen with built-in Miele appliances, butler’s pantry and a surplus of cabinetry
– Oversized infinity-edge pool plus alfresco entertaining terrace and easy-care gardens
– Deep water frontage, protected boating location, pontoon, gym/man cave or art studio
– Dual studies, home automation and a gated and secure, triple garage with off-street parking
– Nestled within Australia’s foremost master planned community, offering resort style living and 24/7 security
– Enjoy access to the Country Club, two of Australia’s top 50 golf courses (The Palms and The Pines)
– Close to Hope Island Shopping Centre and Marina Village
– Sanctuary Cove does not require Foreign Investment Review Board approval for international purchasers
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.