Luxury, elegant living beckons in Paradise Waters with this exquisitely presented, architect-designed Baden Goodard residence. Set out over only two levels and boasting an enviable easterly aspect with enticing Main Beach & Surfers Paradise skyline views, the residence captures timeless monochromatic interiors which evoke a sense of subdued sophistication.
Take advantage of true open plan entertaining from the gourmet kitchen with a 3m island bench and butler’s pantry or the open plan lounge and dining which seamlessly integrates through stacker doors with the poolside alfresco area with pool and the central courtyard.
– Open plan, light-filled living and dining with coffered ceilings which seamlessly integrates with the waterfront alfresco area;
– Gourmet matt black kitchen paired with 100mm matt leather granite island, black mirror splashback and butlers pantry;
– Internal area of 591m2, external area of 462m2 plus a 108m2 waterside terrace
– Monochromatic interior of white marble or matt black timber flooring;
– Elegant ‘twin waterside’ master suites both with walk-in robe and ensuite;
– Large 3rd and 4th bedrooms with joint hinterland balconies;
– The two bathrooms and powder rooms feature elegant finishes;
– East facing, waterside covered alfresco area with built-in BBQ, pool plus views of Main Beach and Surfers Paradise skyline;
– Media room with coffered ceilings overlooking the central courtyard
– Spacious light-filled laundry, triple garage with epoxy flooring and storage, multi-zoned ducted air-conditioning.
Buccaneer Court is a prestigious canal street in Paradise Waters, an exclusive enclave within the Gold Coast suburb of Surfers Paradise. Paradise Waters is known for multi-million dollar luxury manisons that line the Nerang River which permits deepwater access to The Broadwater and Gold Coast Seaway. Minutes from MacIntosh Island Park, Narrowneck Beach, the Tedder Avenue and Marina Mirage dining precincts at Main Beach and all the conveniences and entertainment of Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach.
Contact Karen Pirie for a private inspection of this residence or to discretely discuss your property requirements on 0407772000.