If you are looking for a beautifully presented home that is move in ready, located in a peaceful cul-de-sac, surrounded by bushland offering a lifestyle of privacy and positioned on an elevated block with the nature reserve directly behind you then this is a property you want to view!
The owners have put so much thought into the detail of this home where even the finishes and fittings have been completed to the highest of standards – you will be moving into a home where everything has been finished to perfection right down to the very last detail. What makes this home special is the split level configuration and whether you are first home buyers, a young couple starting out or a family with young children or teenagers, this home allows for everyone to feel as if they have their own space and area within the house while still feeling connection and comfort.
This light-filled and spacious home has an open plan kitchen and lounge that opens out towards the outside alfresco area giving that indoor / outdoor feel. The outside is fitted with timber decking, a spa and is perfect for entertaining or enjoying the downtime – picture waking up, sipping on your morning coffee and being immersed by the beautiful nature that surrounds you.
The block size is approx. 680sqm and positioned in the highly sought after area of Park Lake Estate. You are in a prime position being walking distance to local schools, shops, public transport, the M1 and of course being surrounded by the hinterland and Coomera River.
This home has so much to offer and you will truly feel how welcoming, inviting, open and light it is and from the moment you walk in – you will feel like you are home!
• 4 large bedrooms – all with built in wardrobes – 2 bedrooms upstairs and 2 bedrooms downstairs
• Split system air conditioning both in the lounge, kitchen and dining as well as master bedroom
• Chefs kitchen with top of the line European appliances (Asko) and Caesar stone benchtop with a matte finishing
• Gourmet kitchen includes gorgeous downlights, black matte fixtures, matte finished cabinetry and built in wine fridge
• Luxury vinyl floorboards throughout, carpets throughout the rooms and beautifully renovated bathrooms
• Ample storage both upstairs and downstairs of the home
• Secure lock up garage with ample storage space
• Low maintenance manicured gardens throughout the front and back with enough room for the kids and animals to play and enjoy
• Your very own vegetable garden to grown all your favourite fruits, herbs and vegetables
• Approx. 2000 ltr water tank that services the washing machine, two toilets and outside tap
• Located in the highly sought after – Park Lake Estate
• Approx. 2mins to Coles
• Approx. 3 mins to Park Lake State School
• Approx. 5 mins from the M1
• Approx. 7 mins from Harbour town