Are you looking for a property that exudes style, comfort and size, then look no further than this gorgeous North East facing apartment in the iconic ‘Nexus Towers’ building.
As soon as you step foot through the front door of this immaculately presented apartment, you are welcomed with expansive views of the beautiful Broadwater and Surfers Paradise skyline. Take in the openness of this apartment which has been creatively designed to give you an indoor/outdoor feel that is useable all year round and to enjoy every season that the wonderful Gold Coast has to offer. Whether you are sitting from the comfort of your lounge, dining, kitchen space or wide useable corner balcony, you are welcomed with gorgeous views from every room. What is even better… your views are eye level with the trees and ocean giving you incredible scenery of active water, ocean views, greenery and views of our beautiful Gold Coast skyline.
Whether you are looking for your next investment or place to call home, this apartment will not disappoint!
• 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom / 2 car space + large storage space in basement
• North East facing apartment overlooking the Broadwater offering 180 degree views
• Located on the 5th floor with 4 apartments per floor – Located in EAST Tower
• 3 spacious and generous sized bedrooms each offering spectacular views
• Open plan kitchen, European appliances, granite bench tops and gas stove top
• Open plan living with indoor / outdoor layout
• Wide useable corner balcony facing North / East
• Broadwater, skyline and Hinterland views
About Nexus Towers:
• Exclusive residential only building
• North & East Towers
• 4 apartments per floor
• Facilities include – outdoor pool, spa, sauna, BBQ area, theatre room, gym
• Great onsite management
• Security access to your floor only
• Pet friendly subject to body corporate approval
• Southport is the central hub of the Gold Coast giving you endless opportunities
• Broadwater parklands within a few metres* walk
• Access to rockpools, large playgrounds for the family
• Monthly events held in the Broadwater Park including concerts, festivals (Multi-cultural day), New Years celebrations, Christmas Markets.
• Council run health programs such as yoga, salsa classes
• Broadwater parklands across the road. Access to rockpools, very large playground – all free (well maintained by the council)
• Best seat in the house for the fireworks held at different times throughout the year
• Walking distance to events such as GC Marathon, Anzac day services, GC600
• Walking distance to the Aquatic centre – 2 x 50m swimming pools, 1 x 25m swimming pool, diving pool, gymnasium
• Walking distance to Main Beach and easy walking to Surfers Paradise
• Walking distance to public transport such as the G Link, bus stop, taxi ranks
• Close to Griffith university, QLD TAFE, hospital, schools, Australia Fair Shopping Centre, Coles, Woolworths, restaurants, cafes
• Walking distance to China Town – perfect for restaurants and entertainment
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Amir Prestige and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.