A private and secluded lifestyle place like no other.
“Failte On Tamborine” offers a place of dramatic beauty and profound inspiration… a refuge for relaxation, reflection, and rejuvenation of mind, body, and soul… an oasis from which to share once-in-a-lifetime moments with those you love.
Architecturally and sympathetically designed to its surroundings, Failte, a Multi Level Pavilion Style Home with its OWN PRIVATE GUEST COTTAGE, offers an enviable private location – a visual inspiration ensuring the perfect union and seamless blending of the ancient, pristine, TRUE primary rain forest bordering the Tamborine Mountain National Park.
Main House :
Impressive Entry Foyer, Office/4th bedroom and laundry. Beautiful timber staircase leads up to open plan living offering high cathedral ceilings, a stunning New Guinea Rosewood timber kitchen all leading out onto the magnificent timber decks – the Rainforest as your backdrop and views to the Gold Coast peeping through!
Features Include :
• Feature entry, Wine Fridge, Office/4th Bed and Laundry
• Stunning timber staircase
• Open Plan living & dining, Feature Fireplace, High Cathedral Ceilings, Sky-lights
• Stunning New Guinea Rosewood Timber Kitchen, Miele Appliances, integrated fridge/freezer, Gas
cooktop, electric steamer oven, dishwasher
• Duce bi-fold timber windows & doors, Integrated “slide” insect screens
• Beautiful and serene Master bedroom with feature “Spa” ensuite overlooking the Rainforest
• 2 Further Bedrooms (1 with ensuite)
• Multiple Timber Decks, Feature outdoor fans and lighting. Expansive views to either lush
rainforest at the rear or magnificent hinterland of the Gold Coast at the front
• Commercial outdoor heaters installed on both decks, Outdoor TV and speakers
Guest Cottage (Fully Furnished):
• Private Entry
• Open Plan fully self contained living and dining
• Cozy and spacious Bedroom with gorgeous ensuite
• Private Deck overlooking Gardens and Rainforest
• Feature lighting
• Secure parking
Additional Features Include :
• Underfloor heating in bathrooms
• Feature Fireplace in main house living area
• Ceiling Fans, Aircon, subtle garden deck lighting, Outdoor TV and speakers for entertaining
• Duce bi-fold doors and windows with integrated “slide” insect screens throughout
• Tropical Architectural Landscaped Gardens with feature lighting
• Pavilion style Gazebo overlooking garden and pond
• 5 Water Tanks, cleverly disguised within the gardens
• 3 Car accommodation – consists of double Garage + Garage to the side of the Main House
• Storage area underneath House
• Bio-Cycle Septic System
TAMBORINE MOUNTAIN is a beautiful lush green mountain plateau in the Gold Coast Hinterland, only an hour’s drive from Brisbane or Surfers Paradise. It is home to the first ever National Park in Queensland and a secret hideaway for Australia’s city dwellers
At every turn you will encounter breathtaking scenery and views, abundant wildlife and clean mountain air. Also a strong cottage Industry including many local arts and crafts, a host of natural and man-made attractions, award winning wineries and top-class restaurants, country markets, festivals and events, a whole host of accommodation choices including romantic couples’ cottages and B&Bs await you on Tamborine Mountain.
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.