Situated only 10 minutes* by boat from the Northern end of the Gold Coast, this tropical oasis will not disappoint!
Appointed with all the luxuries of a modern house on the mainland including C-Bus lighting, Bosch & Miele appliances, integrated fridges & dishwashers yet still manages to maintain a casual relaxed holiday feel. This impeccable home’s timeless design features multiple living zones including generous family, lounge and dining areas both indoor and out with superior joinery and luxurious finishes.
This 741m2 North Facing block is arguably the best position on the island with extensive views up the waterways and hinterland. The sunsets from your very own private fire pit will stay embedded in your memory forever.
This house comes with a Toyota Hilux 4WD so you can cruise up & down the 26kms of secluded beach to camp up for the day wherever you choose to stop. So weather you’re looking for a truly unique place to spend your holidays or a total lifestyle change, don’t hesitate to call.
– 4 bedrooms (sleeps 14), 3.5 Bathrooms, 2 Car
– Kids Bunk Room with 8 x built in timber bunks with split system air-conditioning
– Private Fire Pit
– Pool & Slide
– 15 metre Jetty large enough to accommodate a 100ft vessel
– Large Butlers Pantry
– 2 x integrated Liebherr fridges and freezers
– 2 x integrated dishwashers
– 2 x Bosch over & 1 x conventional microwave with heating draw
– Granite Benchtops
– Lockable cupboards, ideal for holiday letting
– 10 seater Teppanyaki Bar
– Miele Induction cooktops
– 3 x Schmidt bar fridges & Ice Machine
– Metal Shutters surrounding the outdoor area
– Glass Sliding doors that slide into the wall allowing for effortless transitions to the outdoors
– Kitchen Bifolds
– Electric fireplace in lounge
– Ducted Air-conditioning
– Solar Electricity
– Solar Heated pool
– Outdoor shower
– Bridge Free Boating
South Stradbroke :
* South East Qlds Best Kept Secret
* Absolute freehold water front home
* Only 80 waterfront freehold blocks on the island
* 10* mins from Gold Coast, 55* mins from Brisbane CBD
* 4WD access to over 26kms of unspoilt surf beach
* Access to Couran Cove Resort facilities and restaurants
Couran Cove Island Resort:
Just 10 mins walk or a 1 minute boat ride away is Couran Island Resort. For $50 you can dock your boat and $25 is credited towards your tab at any of the 3 restaurants/cafes. This also entitles you to enjoy all the fantastic facilities & activities that the resort offers, including:
* Top class Day Spa offering facials, massages & body treatments
* The Restaurant
* Poolside Cafe
* Boardwalk Cafe
* 25m heated lap pool
* Children’s pool
* Running tracks
* Half-court basketball
* Cycling (fees apply)
* Ping pong room
* Giant outdoor chess
* Lawn balls
* Mini golf course
* Shuffle board
* Indoor cricket
* Beach volleyball
* Children’s playground
* Quad bike tours (fees apply)
To book your day-trip/ marina berth spot – and for further information – go to their website or call. (can’t list the details here – but can email website & phone number to you upon request).
Just 5 minutes boat ride away from the house is Tipplers which has a licensed cafe open for breaky lunch & dinner.
(can’t list the details here – but can email website & phone number to you upon request).
Gold Coast City Council is currently upgrading the Tipplers Hub so it can sustain current and future visitation. But while Council is getting on with the improvements, there is no reason why visitors cannot enjoy this city jewel right now. Holidaymakers and visitors can take advantage of:
* The Tipplers Passage with fantastic, sheltered fishing and crabbing
* South Stradbroke Island’s awesome surf break and kilometres of ocean front beach
* Barbecues and picnic areas and fully stocked kiosk
* A ‘wet area’ where BYO alcohol is allowed on shore
* Free concerts are held in the People’s Park on the first Sunday of each month.
South Stradbroke Island is a natural treasure and a perfect holiday destination, conveniently located off the beautiful Gold Coast. Easily accessible by boat, the island is perfect for day trips or a longer, more relaxing holiday.
South Stradbroke Island is largely untouched with beautiful natural areas to explore. And if you enjoy the outdoors the island is the perfect place to be with the main activities focusing on surfing, bush walking, swimming, canoeing, boating, jet-skiing and fishing.
However, if you feel like getting back to city lights of Surfers Paradise and the Gold Coast, the island is just a short boat trip to any one of the main towns and suburbs along the coast.
South Stradbroke Island offers the contrast between the calm, protected waters of the western beaches, and the sand dunes and surf of the eastern beaches. The western waters are protected from strong currents, leaving lagoon-like conditions perfect for swimming and a range of water sports. Whereas the beaches on the eastern side are great for surfing. There are many bush walks on the island, taking in secluded beaches, ocean views and abundant tropical forest.
Both the east and west sides of the island are easily navigated on foot. The island is also home to a variety of wildlife, including the Golden Wallaby, which is not found anywhere else. South Stradbroke Island is one of the few places on the east coast where you can watch the sun rise and set over water.
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.