SOLD BY KAREN PIRIE.
Homes like this one really excite me as it is oozing opportunity…. The original 2 storey home would suit a renovation project, possibly into separate upstairs & downstairs residences (STCA) or into a single family home, second option to demolish and build a magnificent 2/3 storey residence that could set another street & suburb record!
Downstairs could be separated from upstairs and converted into a 3 bedroom duplex, the double garage already partially converted, a large bedroom (no robe), and off the living area there is a laundry & full bathroom. Upstairs is open plan kitchen, living & dining which open to a wonderful light filled conservatory with Broadbeach skyline views, 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite, a bathroom and separate toilet.
The pool area already has a large alfresco undercover area to relax poolside, this leads to a 19.4m waterfrontage, a boat ramp & your own sandy beach and then 55m across the canal to your neighbour.
Looking up and down this street, you will notice the landscape quickly changing with the original homes being demolished and replaced with brand new 2 & 3 storey houses, a recent sale fetching a suburb record of $2,8000,000 on a south facing home.
– 4 bedrooms plus converted garage, 3 living areas
– 3 bathrooms, separate laundry
– Double carport, boat ramp and room for pontoon
– Large open plan downstairs room with bar & kitchenette
– North facing waterfront with amazing Broadbeach skyline views
– Quiet cal-de-sac court with no traffic noise
– 300m to closest shops & restaurants, 900m to the beach & 1.1km to Pacific Fair
With waterfront blocks flying off the shelf, one inspection and you will know this won’t last long either.
Contact Karen Pirie on 0407772000 for more information, a private inspection or join her at the next open home.