An exquisite expression of unrivalled architecture and sublime design beckons in Hope Island’s prestigious and gated Gracemere Estate. Expertly fusing the beautiful simplicity of family-friendly functionality with no-expense-spared, flawless finishes, it combines to create an iconic 800m2 masterpiece of light-filled, liveable luxury.
Nestled on a tranquil 23m stretch of the Coomera River, with uninterrupted panoramas across to a private island reserve, the home both embodies effortless living and extravagant entertaining. Sunshine cascades in via the abundance of full-height glass windows and doors, where a tapestry of natural, coastal and Scandi style elements await. Take advantage of the Chef’s kitchen with superior smart stone benches, Tasmanian Oak Veneer joinery, an Ilve oven and integrated Liebherr fridge/freezer, paired with a butler’s pantry with European appliances, Zip tap and an elegant bar with two Vintec wine fridges. Either host guests in the expansive, open plan living and dining zone complemented by 3m windows or peel back the pocket doors that span 8m for an effortless flow to the ultimate waterfront alfresco area. Adorned with a free form concrete bar, built-in fridges, electric sunshade and Beefeater Pro BBQ, it overlooks the river and glistening 4m x 10m saltwater pool. A second alfresco area with a Primo cast iron professional series smoker is set into the concrete bench, shaded by a 5m Louvretec roof and a built-in firepit with free-form concrete seating.
Relax in superior style as well with a lounge with ethanol fireplace, clad in Italian large-format tiles and framed by full-height windows or enjoy the media room with built-in speakers. If you’re keen to catch some sunshine, settle by the pool with a cabana lined in Tasmanian Oak and Italian Travertine or take to the water, with a 12m pontoon able to accommodate up to a 60ft vessel.
Five oversized bedroom suites are also on hand to spoil you, including a sumptuous master suite sanctuary. Trucked beneath 3m ceilings, it boasts a waterfront balcony, deluxe dressing room and an ensuite with marble tiling, dual showers and a freestanding bath. The cleverly thought-out floorplan also caters for older kids needing peace and privacy, with a large bedroom, ensuite and walk-in robe accompanied by a living area that can be closed off from the rest of the house. The fifth bedroom of this residence is located downstairs and is the ultimate guest suite.
Other superior features of this Stuart Osman designed, and David Radic built prestige home include a Tasmanian Oak veneer library, an office with built-in oak veneer cabinetry with Caesarstone benchtops, gym/multipurpose room, powder room, large laundry and parking for four cars.
Standing proudly on a sprawling 1,054m2 Hope Island block, located within the exclusive and secured Gracemere Estate, Hope Island Resort. Hope Island residents benefit from 24/7 security and a short buggy trip to the Sanctuary Cove Country Club with gym and dining options, the 5-star Intercontinental Resort with a show-stopping one-acre Lagoon Beach, as well as a world-class Marina where specialty stores, restaurants and cafes line the water’s edge. Golfers are catered for too, with two of Australia’s top 50 golf courses (The Palms and the Arnold Palmer designed The Pines golf course) close by, as are a host of exceptional schools and the Hope Island Shopping Centre. Experience its sublime lifestyle for yourself and arrange an inspection today.
• 800m2 of light-filled, liveable luxury with no-expense-spared, flawless finishes throughout
• 1,054m2 block with 23m waterfrontage and views across to a private island reserve
• Built by David Radic Prestige Homes and architecturally designed by Stuart Osman Design
• Gourmet kitchen with approx. 5m island, superior smart stone benches, Tasmanian Oak Veneer joinery, Ilve oven, integrated Liebherr fridge/freezer and integrated Miele dishwasher
• Butler’s pantry with European appliances, Zip tap and an elegant bar with two Vintec wine fridges
• Expansive open plan living and dining zone complemented by 3m windows and pocket doors that span 8m for an effortless flow to the alfresco area
• Formal lounge with ethanol fireplace, clad in Italian large-format tiles and framed by full-height windows
• Media room with built-in speakers and Tasmanian Oak veneer built-in library upstairs
• All bedrooms are oversized and with modern ensuites – four upstairs and one on the ground floor
• Sumptuous master suite sanctuary with water vistas, balcony, dressing room and an ensuite with marble tiling, dual showers and freestanding bath
• Bedroom 3 has its own wing – a large bedroom, ensuite and walk-in robe plus living area
• Media room and guest suite hidden away from the rest of the house so guests can relax in privacy
• Office with built-in oak veneer cabinetry with Caesarstone benchtops
• Gym/multipurpose room with built-in speakers, powder room, large laundry
• Vast alfresco area with free form concrete bar, built-in fridges, electric sunshade and Beefeater Pro BBQ
• Second alfresco area with a Primo cast iron professional series smoker set into the concrete bench, shaded by a 5m Louvretec roof
• Glistening 4x10m saltwater pool with sunbathing cabana lined in Tasmanian Oak and Italian Travertine
• 12m pontoon with built-in pro fenders, electricity, water and accommodates up to a 60ft vessel
• Built-in firepit with free form concrete seating
• Elegant 3.3m stud height ceilings downstairs and 3m ceilings upstairs plus concealed electric blinds, natural sheer linen curtains
• Polished concrete floors and the highest quality Temuka NZ wool carpet throughout
• 24/7 security
• Close to world-class Sanctuary Cove Marina and the Hope Island Shopping Centre
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.