Only Registered Bidders can attend the auction. Recently finished (completion certificate form 21 dated 13th August 2020) and built to the highest of standards, uncompromising in design and endearing beyond belief. This grand Estate is sprawled across large 4,254m2* block on one title with massive 106m* of absolute broadwater frontage on the best 5 North facing blocks on Sovereign Islands. Designed by the renowned Brunei Royal Family architect Bayden Goddard with the intention to build a modern day 100-year-old Chateau creating the feel of a Mediterranean European Estate.
Meticulously crafted with beautiful imported finishes, spectacular crown moulding, magnificent pillars, classic archways at every entry and professionally manicured gardens, no expense has been spared in the construction of this Grand Estate.
Built with palatial living in mind, this residence is made up of East and West wings connected by a spectacular Grand Hall and an impressive Foyer.
– Grand East Wing with Master Suite accompanied by a formal his and hers bathhouse and robe, finished with French doors opening onto a large balcony with the views as the main focal point
– Fully self-contained ground level Maid’s quarter on the Grand West Wing
– Approximately 3004m2* of total living space
– Panoramic views of Coomera Broadwater and South Stradbroke Island
– Large balconies and terraces on the waterside
– 850m2* grassed garden with wrap around tarvertine colonnades
– 6 over-sized bedrooms with walk-in robes, ensuites and views of either the river or park
– Separate formal lounge rooms and dining rooms, situated in private locations to host guests
– 8m* soaring ceilings heights, custom copper doors and entrances to the waterside alfresco living areas
– Exquisite marble flooring, Hamptons style kitchen, Turkish bathhouse and travertine feature columns, wine cellar, workshop 25m* pool, LED smart lighting throughout, 12 car garage, abundance of storage rooms, master office suite, personal library, Kone commercial-grade lift servicing all 3 levels
– Natural mother of pearl was mosaics
– Massage room
– Change room
– Potential for interior spa, steam room or sauna
This residence is a Full Concrete construction with over 250 screw piles down to the bedrock. Taking over 6+ years to complete with the highest quality of materials.
– New Zealand fibrinous plaster and New Zealand timber
– Infrared security system built throughout all areas of the home, fully wired and made well beyond commercial grade, made with motion detector system and remote viewing
– Imported Spanish Terracotta Tiles and over 568m2* of waterproofing over the sprayed concrete and basement
– Custom reticulated Hot Water System and 4 x 26,000L water tanks
(Please note all available warranties and building receipts will and shall be passed onto the new owner)
– Comprising of 5 North Facing blocks on approx. 4,254 m2*
– 106m* of water frontage. Potential to put your own private jetty/docks to accommodate two 90FT + Vessels
– An Automated Reticulation System to look after the estate grounds and manicured Roman Garden
– 25m* pool with its own private courtyards accompanied multiple outdoor living alfresco areas
Being located in one of the most desirable and private locations in Australia. Sovereign Islands defines itself as one of the most iconic destinations on the Gold Coast. With 24/7 patrolled roads and a gated community that is recognised for its spectacular safety you will always feel at comfort and ease. With Strict covenants to keep the Sovereign Islands as the most glamourous waterfront estate in Australia and only 25 minutes* from Surfers Paradise, 55 minutes* to Brisbane CBD and the Brisbane International Airport or Coolangatta Airport with direct 1-hour flights to Sydney, 2-hour flights to Melbourne and or 3-hour flights to the adventure capital of the world NZ, Sovereign Island not only offers lifestyle, but it offers freedom.
Overseas residents & FIRB:
This home is eligible via application for overseas buyers who don’t hold an Australian visa to buy without restrictions if applicable.
For any enquiries please contact directly Amir Mian only qualified buyers and or buyers agents or conjunctions will be considered.
*Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Amir Prestige and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Amir Prestige.