Undoubtedly one of the Gold Coasts most prestigious homes, “Bartinon” is a world-class estate exuding the luxury and glamour of the Caribbean. Capturing sweeping main river views which will take your breath away, the residence is set amid impeccably landscaped gardens on more than 6,508sqm of premier land with over 100 metres of river frontage, all gracing prestigious Marseille Court in Sorrento.
This peerless landholding presents a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to fulfill your dream of owning one of the Gold Coast’s true residential masterpieces. The grandest of family homes spanning two expansive levels, the residence offers more than 2300sqm of living space and features generous colonnaded terraces to both levels.
The homes extensive accommodation comprises seven ensuited bedrooms along with a fully self-contained 2-bedroom house keepers’ apartment on the ground floor, with a separate entrance. The opulent master wing boasts an enormous ensuite including 24ct gold tapware and a sitting room that opens to a spectacular balcony providing uninterrupted river and city skyline views.
Extensive formal and informal living and dining spaces are positioned to incorporate the stunning main river locale, with floor to ceiling glass French doors to the spacious formal living room which includes a sunken lounge featuring a granite and marble clad fireplace and formal dining room.
The family room is elevated to include views of main river and the sparkling heated pool adjacent to the entertaining terrace and features exquisite timber joinery to the ceiling and walls with exposed beams, while incorporating a sandstone clad fireplace and wet bar. Further entertaining can be found above the incredible Porte Cohere, where the billiard room and bar can be found with a sitting area and separate library, all overlooking your arriving guests via the viewing platform. For the more active in the family a full-size floodlit tennis court will not disappoint.
The magnificent entertainer’s kitchen has been designed for sumptuous entertaining, its grand proportions perfect for large functions or family gatherings. It includes two eight burner free standing cooktops and ovens, a huge industrial rangehood, butler’s pantry and an adjoining wine cellar.
Additional rooms include three executive studies, a gymnasium/ballroom, sauna and spa rooms, multiple storage and work rooms, seven car garaging, a work shed, and a riverfront boat shed and deep-water pontoon with dry dock.
Constructed as the original family home of Sir Justin and Lady Hickey in the early 1980’s, this exquisite estate is a rare offering. Every detail is finished to perfection, from the blacksmith-forged wrought-iron balustrades, the potter’s hand-made terracotta roof tiles to the perfectly laid Italian marble and granite on the astounding masterpiece that is the entrance, including the Porte Cochere that flows to the foyers grand sweeping staircase and elegant chandelier. The residence enjoys the absolute best in security including an integrated security alarm, security cameras and fully secure entry gates for both cars and pedestrians.
Mesmerising views of the river and skyline can be enjoyed from virtually every corner of the sprawling property, creating a dramatic backdrop to this equally dramatic home. Intricate inlaid mosaic paving and beautifully landscaped grounds surround the residence, creating an exceptional environment for alfresco entertaining set against the expansive river setting.
Sought after and rarely offered, ‘Bartinon’ has been a significant part of the Gold Coasts history and represents an outstanding opportunity for an astute purchaser to secure an extraordinary estate positioned minutes to prestigious private schools, shopping, dining, Star Casio and the Gold Coasts beautiful beaches.
• 2332m2* Caribbean style abode on Main River
• Positioned on 6508 m2* north east facing gated estate
• Breath-taking foyer with atrium ceiling, dual staircase and chandelier, marble floor with granite inlays
• Kitchen has superb river views, European appliances, wine cellar and butler’s pantry
• Formal and informal living and dining zones including, billiards room, ballroom/gym
• Bars, multiple offices and library, with spiral staircase
• Sumptuous master suite with deluxe dressing room, spa ensuite and balconies
• Five ensuited bedrooms with walk in robes separate sitting area
• Ground floor guest suite/caretakers with ensuite and a second bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe, kitchenette, living and private entry
• Heated swimming pool, spa, sauna plus garage for 7+ cars plus off street parking
• Lavish indoor-outdoor entertaining, expansive wraparound terraces
• Porte-cochere, riverside gazebo, pontoon and boat house
• Lush, landscaped gardens and lawns
• Close to beaches, restaurants, shopping, Star Casino and prestigious private schools
• 30 minutes to Coolangatta Airport and 45 minutes drive to Brisbane International and Domestic Airports
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Amir Prestige and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.