Very rarely does a property tick all the boxes for both position and home characteristics but 27 Boomerang Crescent, in the highly sought after and prestigious Isle of Sorrento surely earns this accolade. Proudly sitting on an elevated 792m2* position with a rare North Facing orientation and 18m river frontage, this home has been lovingly renovated without expense spared to create a light filled residence that will suit a multitude of buyers.
This spectacular property has been intelligently designed to create a luxurious waterside residence for effortless living and entertaining, whilst providing for the space and function needed by the modern family or empty nester alike. Exuding a cool and neutral holiday aesthetic flooded with natural light, the property reveals a stunning open plan living area with lounge/dining zones enhanced by expansive cedar bifold doors, beautiful tiling, soaring ceilings and easy-care but lush tropical landscaping. As brilliantly functional as it it luxurious, this home offers a perfect layout with multiple indoor and outdoor living zones all beautifully appointed that transport you instantly from the daily grind, to your very own private oasis.
The accommodation elements of the home are generous and well appointed. The king sized waterside Master Suite is sure to impress and is privately located in its own wing enjoying direct water access to a lovely terrace. A separate wing of 3 bedrooms including a guest ensuite and a generous family bathroom will service the other members of the family and provide privacy to visiting guests.
Entertaining is a breeze with a sleek and functional kitchen effortlessly servicing the living zones both indoors and out and a built in outdoor BBQ kitchen only adds to the catering options of this property. The pool is conveniently located on the same building level of the property making supervising children safe and a huge waterside deck with cabana boasting city views only further adds to the enormous outdoor living zones. Riverside, the property boasts a 15m elevated deck with city skyline and hinterland views offering the perfect place for a sunset cocktail. Below, a large pontoon provides space to moor a boat and JetSki, or to fish in the clean, tidal wide water.
Centrally located, this property is just minutes walking distance to public transport and the local Sorrento shops for your convenience with restaurants, cafes, IGA, butcher, bakery and seafood monger, to name a few. Properties like this do not last long, so be quick to secure.
Some Features Include:
– North Facing 792m2 Block
– 18m river frontage
– Waterside Master Bedroom with terrace access, wall of robes and Deluxe ensuite with spa bath
– Dedicated Guest Bedroom with ensuite and W.I.R
– 2 Further Well appointed bedrooms with B.I.R’s
– Separate Executive Office convenient located at front of home with separate entry
– Entertainers Kitchen with quality appliances and plethora of storage
– Undercover outdoor BBQ kitchen
– Huge Open Plan Living and Dining with cathedral height ceilings
– Separate Media Room
– Dedicated outdoor dining and lounging zones
– Huge Pool on same level as home providing for safe supervision and easy access
– Large poolside deck with separate cabana that enjoys city vistas
– Separate waterside deck by the pontoon
– Large Pontoon
– Solar Panels installed
– Just minutes to main river on open, tidal water
– Conveniently located and is just minutes walk to Sorrento Shops and public transport
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Amir Prestige and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.