Reward yourself with a family-friendly entertainer everyone will adore with this five-bedroom, tri-level modern masterpiece. 4 years young and designed to perfection by award-winning architect, Bayden Goddard, not only does it maximise every inch of the 587m2 block, but it’s anchored on an expansive three-way water junction, ensuring your aquatic views stretch far and wide.
Exceptionally low maintenance indoors and out (meaning busy families can reclaim their weekends), it’s showcased by a well-designed floorplan with ample natural light and quality finishes. Hosting guests is effortless, with a superior kitchen with oversized Smeg oven, butler’s pantry and servery window plus a choice of areas to gather in. An open plan living and dining zone offers a seamless integration to the waterfront terrace where multiple zones for entertaining await, draped against Broadbeach skyline views. Or, to get the full Gold Coast skyline experience, take the party to the top floor to where spectacular views spanning from Southport to Broadbeach light up the night sky.
The cleverly curated floorplan delivers space to guests with a downstairs wing that can be closed for extra privacy and includes two bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom. Upstairs, the remaining three bedrooms and one bathroom await and include the sophisticated master suite with wide water, skyline and hinterland views, ensuite, plus a spacious dressing room.
Along with a sparkling saltwater pool and deck, 9m pontoon with dry dock, electric winch and sandy beachfront, this home also hosts a media room and home office equipped with custom cabinetry, glass-faced wine cellar and an oversized double garage.
Situated at the end of a tightly-held cul-de-sac, it’s a quick car trip or 20 minute walk to Pacific Fair, Star Casino, and the vibrant shopping, dining, entertainment precinct of Broadbeach. A range of popular public and private schools are within an 11 minute radius, plus embrace being close to beautiful beaches and parklands. Reclaim your life to spend more time with loved ones and less time on maintenance and chores and arrange your inspection today.
• 5 bed, tri-level modern masterpiece on a three-way water junction with 32m waterfrontage
• Designed to perfection by award-winning architect, Bayden Goddard on a 587m2 block
• Exceptionally low maintenance indoors and out with a well-designed floorplan
• Light and bright interiors with quality finishes and a striking foyer with a 5.7m ceiling
• Enticing, open plan living and dining zone with a seamless integration to the waterfront terrace
• Superior kitchen with large island bench, oversized Smeg oven with induction cooktop, butler’s pantry with wine fridge and servery window to alfresco area
• Media room and home office equipped with custom cabinetry plus glass-faced wine cellar
• Top floor entertaining area with wet bar and powder room plus views spanning from Southport to Broadbeach
• Sprawling and sophisticated master suite with wide water, skyline and hinterland views, ensuite with floating dual vanity, dual shower and freestanding bath plus a spacious dressing room
• Two more upstairs bedrooms with walk-in robes, serviced by a contemporary bathroom
• Guest wing downstairs with two bedrooms and bathroom with full-height tiling (can be closed off for privacy)
• Multiple zones for outdoor relaxing and entertaining, with built-in BBQ plus Broadbeach skyline views
• Sparkling saltwater pool and deck, 9m pontoon with dry dock,electric winch, power, water and sandy beachfront
• Laundry/mudroom, storeroom plus a study nook or additional living space
• Sonos and ducted air-conditioning throughout the home, CCTV indoors and out plus solar panels
• Double garage with extra space for workshop or storage
• Situated close to Pacific Fair, Star Casino, and beaches, shopping, dining, entertainment of Broadbeach
• Within an 11 minute radius of multiple popular public and private schools
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.