Exclusively positioned in one of the Gold Coasts most sought after addresses, this superb north-facing riverfront luxury home is perfect for a water sport loving family seeking entertaining and leisure space in very private, and secure lush surrounds.
Cleverly designed around a central light filled reception hall which features a stylish glass paneled cathedral ceiling, the home exudes a gentle calm and peaceful ambience. With neutral tones, soft lighting and beautiful cool-touch travertine and granite features throughout, this home is a true luxury oasis to just destress and slowdown in absolute comfort.
At the heart of the residence there is a spacious study/office suite, formal lounge, a lovely breakfast room, sitting room, casual dining area, billiard room with bar and a self-contained apartment, perfect for a live-in au pair or a mature family member retreat.
Accessed via a sweeping staircase the upper level accommodation features a grand master bedroom suite with walk-in dressing room, bathroom and a private outdoor terrace. There is also a second large bedroom suite on this floor which would be perfect for a nursery or small children to enjoy.
Accommodation & Features –
• North facing riverfront residence on 4007 m2* allotment;
• 8 oversized bedrooms with 7 luxury bathrooms;
• Master bedroom suite with walk-in-dressing room, ensuite bathroom, private terrace and direct pool access;
• Gorgeous kitchen with granite tops, island bench, butler’s pantry, and premium SMEG appliances – perfect for big family breakfasts or entertaining with friends;
• Multiple living and entertaining areas with slide-away doors offering direct access to the pool terrace and alfresco dining patio;
• Gold Class style home cinema with state of the art surround sound system;
• Fully self-contained guest apartment;
• Ducted reverse cycle and zoned air-conditioning;
• 5 car garage with utility room and spacious loft for extra storage;
• 20 metre lap pool with spa, sun terrace, BBQ cabana including sauna and bathroom;
• 14 metre pontoon serviced with water/power, jet-ski dock and wide boat ramp to the huge boat shed;
• Full size tennis court with flood lights, training wall and cabana;
• Quaint hobby garden with fresh herbs, vegetables and fruit trees.
Close to elite schools, excellent golf courses, the Carrara sports precinct and Gold Coast hospital. Everything the Gold Coast has to offer is only minutes away from this exceptional home.
Immediate inspection is welcome by appointment.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.