SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION.
Chevron Island due to its central location and walking distance to Surfers Paradise is known for being incredible value for money. An opportunity has now presented itself to purchase this gorgeous newly built tri-level villa sitting in a boutique complex of 4.
If you are looking for a low maintenance home with a low body corporate, this home will tick many boxes offering 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus powder, study nook and double lock up garage sprawled across 3 levels and occupying approx. 180sqm of space.
On the second level, you are welcomed with an open plan living, kitchen and dining area and if entertaining is a must, you will not be disappointed with the outdoor undercover alfresco area which has been designed as an indoor / outdoor living space that can be enjoyed all year round.
This home is spacious, open and has been designed and finished to the highest of standards with nothing to do except move in, lock up or rent out.
• Boutique and exclusive complex with 4 newly built villas
• 3 spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms plus powder room
• Tri-level villa approx. 180sqm. Completed Jan 2021
• Ground floor consists of double lock up garage with ample storage and space
• Second floor consists of powder room, open plan kitchen, dining and living that opens out towards an undercover alfresco area
• Upper floor consists of master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite, two spacious bedrooms and separate bathroom, study nook and laundry chute
• Designer kitchen with Island stone benchtop, featured tiled splashback, walk in pantry, smeg appliances
• Oak flooring throughout, brass fitted tapware, feature downlights
• Ducted and zoned air conditioning throughout
• UK imported wallpaper designed by Anna French & Eijffinger
• Developed by property development company Kingbella Group
• Pet friendly
• Walking distance to Thomas Drive for shopping, cafes and bars
• Walking distance to Surfers Paradise (Approx. 15mins) and Surfers Paradise beach (Approx. 20mins)
• Walking distance to HOTA (Home of the Arts)
• A short drive to Ferry Road markets, Capri on Via Roma, Marina Mirage and Pacific Fair
• A short drive to all local theme parks – sea world, movie world, wet n wild
• Approx. 1 hour to Brisbane airport
• Approx. 35 mins to Coolangatta airport
* Body corporate – Approx. $30 per week
* Rental appraisal – Approx. $950 – $1,000 per week