Unique, North Facing 58 squares* (540M2*) WATERFRONT PROPERTY
32m* frontage on deep main river – perfect for that 100′ vessel!
Set on a 1500m2* block and boasting almost 180* degrees views of the Coomera River and Tambourine Mountain all the while capturing the sensational water views almost from every room.
Beautifully updated to the highest of standards, this stunning family home Offers light filled interiors, open plan living, high ceilings, gorgeous kitchen with granite bench tops, separate rumpus or media room and much more. Add to this a stunning fully fenced tropical low maintenance garden with plenty room to play, large sparkling saltwater pool and separate “boat house / gym”
FEATURES INCLUDE :
• 32m waterfrontage on deep main river
• 1500m2* block. 58 squares* (540m2*) living space
• Beautifully refurbished, manicured gardens and walkways, feature lighting
• 4 double bedrooms, with executive finishes (2x Masters)
• Upstairs lounge retreat
• Stunning entry with magnificent views
• Open plan living offering formal and informal dining/ games room, and rumpus/media room
• The kitchen is rather special ! Granite and stone finishes, induction cooktop, feature lighting and plenty of storage,
• 8 person sauna and extra shower is off the lounge/games room, with separate entry/exit to the fully tiled 12m pool
• Office with quality finishes
• Separate guest powder room and large laundry leading to outside extension
• 3 Car automated garage including storage space
• Extra Bonus – parking for trailer and or caravan down side of property
• 6.6 KW Solar
• 12M* pontoon, 2.5 ton winch and runners for your boat, bench, sink, live well and power, including change over for the large vessel to run your home by generator
• Electric window coverings
• The home has all the Executive extras, including new carpeting, 3 phase power, ducted air, vacuumaid, Satellite/cable in all rooms, in house radio and intercom, pop up irrigation that is connected to 4000L tank which is filled by rain water, CCTV to water front, security lights and more
Hope Island is perfectly positioned on the northern Gold Coast only 45 minutes drive to Brisbane International Airport, 35 minutes to Coolangatta International Airport and 15 minutes to Surfers Paradise, with its world famous beaches, shopping & dining. With a marina, shops, restaurants, theme parks, schools and three internationally acclaimed Golf Courses all within a 5 km – 10 km radius there really is nowhere else you would rather live. The northern Gold Coast’s Hope Island is home to the upmarket Hope Island Resort and Sanctuary Cove developments, which have grown in prestige and value over the past 20 years. With a raft of well-planned community facilities including a harbour front dining precinct, deep water mooring facilities and luxury housing plus the natural beauty of the area, it is easy to see why Hope Island is one of the Gold Coast’s most sought after suburbs.
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.