Auction postponed due to unforeseen circumstances with the vendor’s
Imagine an idyllic private waterfront haven where towering, tropical palms sway hypnotically in the breeze, a saltwater pool glistens in the sun, and 34m of wide water frontage provides the perfect backdrop to an architecturally designed family oasis. This resort-style sanctuary, nestled within a canopy of glorious greenery, is the picture-perfect paradise you’ve been longing for.
Orientated to face north and capture cool breezes and soft sunshine, step inside and savour the warmth and style on offer. Stackable sliding doors and full-height panes of glass invite the outdoors in, with the lush and leafy gardens like a natural extension of the internal living zones. Enjoy a light and bright sitting and meals area near the timeless kitchen or unplug and unwind in the formal lounge. A firm favourite will be the upstairs family room – a zone that embraces you with an inviting ambience. With windows that frame the glittering gold coast skyline and allows cosy winter sunshine to cascade in, it’s the type of space that everyone will be drawn to – from Sunday mornings curled up together with a good book to a late-night movie and everything in between.
Upstairs, trimmed with hardwood timber floors, also hosts a sunny and spacious master suite where you’ll sit on the deck and soak up the greenery and water views. The ensuite offers an open wet area, freestanding bath and deck, with a walk-in robe finishing off the main bedroom offerings. Three more bedrooms (or use one as a home office) await on this level, serviced by a bathroom with textured full-height tiling and separate toilet. You’ll also benefit from a fully self-contained guest house with bedroom, bathroom, living area, kitchenette and garden courtyard, with private entry. Whether it’s used to accommodate multi-generation families, teens desiring independence or as an enticing Airbnb option, it makes for a superb addition to this home.
Outdoors, multiple snug little sitting areas welcome you to be at one with nature or to soak up the superb sunsets. Relax under the mighty Poincianas that guard the water’s edge or take advantage of the heated pool or alfresco deck, ideal for gatherings with loved ones.
Located in a peaceful and popular pocket of Mermaid Waters, it’s just under a 20 minute walk to the vibrant Nobby’s Beach cafes, restaurants, boutiques and pristine beaches. Give your family a home worthy of happy memories – arrange your inspection today.
• Idyllic, tropical waterfront haven on an 850m2 fan-shaped block with 34m water frontage
• A true resort-style sanctuary ensconced in a lush and leafy paradise
• Architecturally designed home with custom inclusions throughout
• Orientated to face north and capture cool breezes and soft sunshine
• Water views running north to west + expansive use of glass to frame water and tropical garden views
• Timeless kitchen with black, white and timber, Bosch appliances + walk-in pantry, filtered water tap
• Living area opens right up onto deck, with awnings with privacy and a separate formal lounge
• Warm and welcoming family room with windows that frame the glittering gold coast skyline
• Sunny and spacious master suite with a deck overlooking the gardens and water, plus walk-in robe and ensuite with open wet area, freestanding bath and second balcony
• Three more upstairs bedrooms (or use one as an office), serviced by bathroom with textured full-height tiling
• Ground floor bathroom with infrared sauna + powder room
• Guest house with separate entry, bedroom, robe, ensuite, living, dining, kitchenette and private courtyard (great Airbnb or multi-generational living option)
• Solar heated saltwater pool trimmed with a polished concrete terrace
• BBQ deck and low maintenance lawns, veggie patch and citrus fruit trees
• Ducted air-conditioning, ample storage, security cameras and 13kW solar (less than a year old)
• Crimsafe screens + commercial grade windows and doors and louvres that capture cooling breezes
• Japanese “Genkan” entry, engineered hardwood floors upstairs and polished concrete downstairs
• 2.7m ceiling downstairs and 3m ceiling upstairs, double garage, 2 x 5000L water tanks
• Under a 20 minute walk to Nobby’s Beach cafes, restaurants, boutiques and pristine beaches
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.