Rediscover the classic charm of coastal cottage living with this quaint two bedroom, one bathroom beach home. Perched just a stone’s throw from the sand and sea on a 405m2 north-facing block, it’s been sympathetically restored to showcase period details, including whitewashed timber floors plus panelled ceilings and walls, which adds to its inviting appeal. Brimming with cool breezes, character and warmth, with a distinct feeling of “home sweet home”, it’s appointed with all you need for easy living or offers the enticing chance to explore your options to knock down and rebuild in a sought-after street.
The well-equipped kitchen with butler’s pantry spoils you with space, while an open plan living and dining area is a cosy haven for relaxation. Both bedrooms have walk-in or built-in storage options, while a bathroom brings a touch of drama with a blend of charcoal and white tile choices.
Outdoors, a covered deck is the perfect spot to watch pets or kids explore the backyard or for a cool evening drink. There’s ample scope for renovation here, too – just bring your imagination! Other features include air-conditioning, storage shed, a double carport, plus it boasts access to St. Johns park at the rear of the home, giving you even more green space to enjoy.
Situated within walking distance to shops, cafes, the beach, light rail and Pacific Fair, this light-filled home provides the perfect ambience to enjoy a carefree beachside lifestyle. Very tightly held, opportunities like this are rarely available. Take advantage of the exceptional potential and arrange your inspection today.
• Classic and sympathetically renovated coastal cottage with a stone’s throw to the beach
• Two bedrooms, one bathroom and positioned on a 405m2 north-facing block
• Explore your options to knock down and rebuild in a sought-after street, no easements
• Period details include whitewashed timber floors plus panelled ceilings and walls
• Well-equipped kitchen with butler’s pantry plus light and bright open plan living and dining area
• Bedrooms with walk-in or built-in storage options
• Bathroom with a blend of charcoal and white tile choices
• Covered deck overlooking the backyard with private access to St. Johns park at the rear of the home
• Air-conditioning, storage shed plus a double carport
• Walking distance to shops, cafes, the beach, light rail and Pacific Fair
• Very tightly held location, opportunities like this are rarely available
Owner has purchased elsewhere. This property MUST and WILL BE SOLD!
For further information please contact Carlie Mills on 0433 341 896
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Amir Prestige and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.