Elevated home high above the Guanaba Valley!
Meander through this elevated residence high above the Guanaba Valley boasting wide open hinterland views and discover exactly why gorgeous rural properties such as this are so tightly held. This well designed home has been built to the highest of standards and is the epitome of sophistication, luxury and comfort.
This bespoke acreage estate has been fastidiously constructed to create a timeless masterpiece of effortless elegance. This turn-key luxury residence offers a generous 780sqm* of living and accommodation supplying the necessary space for the modern family whilst offering the added luxuries expected of a home of this calibre. This grand home has been innovatively designed with an attention to detail rarely surpassed.
Surrounded by approximately 19 acres of land, this property is split between natural bushland and landscaped grounds and all the while being effortlessly managed. Comprising of the main residence, a second dwelling, two large maintenance sheds, a dressage ring, 3 horse stables and two large dams, this truly is a remarkable home offering an ambience ideal for both living at a grand level or comfort family living.
• Cathedral height foyer and floor-to-ceiling windows throughout the home allow for filtered light to fill the residence
• Five over-sized en-suited bedrooms all with magnificent valley views
• Large office space with natural light and hinterland views
• Incredible oversized dressing room with own en-suite
• North East facing master suite perched high up with views from every direction.
• A timeless bathroom with spa looking out towards the hinterland – every home owners dream!
• Grand entertainer’s kitchen with granite benchtops, top-of-the-range appliances including smeg and bosch appliances
• Gas cooktop, two ovens, option for two fridges, two dishwashers and incredible butler’s pantry
• Generous open plan living spaces on the lower level flows out to enormous outdoor entertaining zones
• Extensive pool deck with salt water pool and entertainers delight accommodating up to 100 guests
• Oversized laundry with ample storage space an side access
• Entertainers bar with 3 vintec bar fridges, plenty of cupboard space and powder room
• Ducted air conditioning
• Large one bedroom self contained cottage
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Separate lounge and dining space
• Elevated on a dominant hill providing expansive open views of the Gold Coast Hinterland
• Approx. 19 Acres including approx. 9 acres of natural bushland and approx. 10 acres of landscaped grounds
• Dressage ring, 3 horse stables (powered) and 2 large dams within metres
• Approx. 100,000 litre water tanks split between 4 x 25,000 litre tanks (approx.)
• Two large maintenance sheds with versatile use perched behind the main residence
• Underground 3 phase power
• Enviro-cycle sceptic tanks
• Two solar systems both on main residence and guests cottage
• Space for 9 cars to be securely parked and sheltered
If you are looking to move into an affluent area with a community mind at heart then you do not want to over look this area. Guanaba is fast becoming one of the most highly sought after areas due to its location, convenience and sense of community. From the rolling hills to the creeks, rivers and swimming holes, the Saturday morning markets where locals get to showcase their fresh produce to the breathtaking trail rides throughout the valley being a favourite for all horse lovers. Guanaba is a peaceful and quiet area with low traffic yet close to all the amenities of the coast. It is a community where privacy is respected yet you will give a wave when you drive past. A hidden pocket in the hinterland that once you move into, you will not want to leave.
* Approx. 10 mins away from the M1
* Approx. 10 mins away to your local Coles, Woolworths and petrol stations
* Approx. 25 mins to Surfers Paradise
* Within minutes to Elements riding school
* Within 12kms to several large shopping centres, medical centres, restaurants at Mt Tamborine, Coomera, Helensvale, Nerang etc.
* Drop a boat in near Oxenford and scoot over to the Broadwater
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Amir Prestige and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.