This apartment boasts an intimate connection with the ocean through expansive floor to ceiling windows and doors perfectly frame the uninterrupted Pacific Ocean views which stretch towards the horizon and is inspired with an upscale coastal ambience, the interiors, including Calcutta Oro marble blend with natural tones, exude a contemporary elegance that feels like an extension of the outdoors.
Enjoy these views from your open plan living, dining and kitchen area or bask in them from the ocean front balcony. A spacious floor plan delivers 200m2 of customised high-end living, with open plan indoor zones opening to a beachside balcony with an outdoor kitchen fit for year-round entertaining.
One of only 6 exclusive boutique residences in Ocean Air Apartments, this entire floor apartment captures 240-degree views from Tugun to Coolangatta and the Gold Coast Hinterland.
A unique living experience that effortlessly integrates sun, sand and sea seamlessly with the open plan layout creating sun filled living spaces that accentuate the views.
– Exclusive one per floor residential building in secluded Bilinga position
– Open plan kitchen, living and dining with wide Pacific Ocean outlook
– Gourmet kitchen with hand selected faultless Calcutta Oro marble benchtops and Miele appliances/ gas stove top.
– Master bedroom with ensuite and bath. Front balcony with ocean view and rear balcony with hinterland views
– Second bedroom 2 with built in robe, fan & ocean views and rear balcony.
– Third bedroom with built in robe with frosted glass bi-fold doors, gives option to leave as a third bedroom or open to living areas
– Ducted, zoned air conditioning.
– Oceanair Apartments were completed in 2005.
– Double panel lift lock up garage for 2 cars in security basement.
– Saltwater 12 metre pool with spa and spacious landscaped entertaining areas /BBQ.
Offering a truly unique lifestyle where everything is at your doorstep. Swim or stroll on the beautiful Bilinga and Kirra beaches which are part of the World Surfing Reserve.. Walk or ride on the newly completed Bilinga to Tugun Oceanway all along the beachfront to Currumbin in the north or south to Snapper Rocks. Shop and dine at Coolangatta / Tugun Village.
Only a short walk away are Gold Coast Airport and Southern Cross University.
A high-quality turn-key home in a location to love – suitable as permanent residence or family weekender, be quick to inspect before this one goes.
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Amir Prestige and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.