A rare and exciting opportunity exists to acquire this stunning main river property, securely located in prestigious Sorrento.
Flawlessly crafted and exuding a wonderful sense of space and privacy, this striking residences open plan living and dining areas are enhanced by timber flooring, a spectacular timber staircase with a sophisticated neutral palette.
The magnificence of this profound waterfront home is felt before it is fully explored.
Its presence in an exclusive gated waterfront cul-de-sac position, the facade with its clean linear lines, subtle colour scheme guides us into the exhibition of restraint that underpins the achievement of this architect designed home.
The elements of design prevail as the cool air off the waterways flows through the home, the inspiring vistas of the rising and setting sun, and the deliberate light play in every room buy clever use of openings and breezeways, evoked by mindful architecture and carefully selected surfaces and tones.
Embodying Gold Coast design, this remarkable home meets all expectations of high-end real estate. Families and time conscious executives will all appreciate the ease in which this floorplan supports their lifestyle needs and creativity.
The accommodation is outstanding with an ensuited downstairs guest bedroom opening out to its own east facing balcony overlooking the wet edge pool and a spacious study/fifth bedroom upon entry. The second level accommodation is comprised of an ensuited master with spa opening to a private balcony overlooking main river and the Gold Coast skyline as well as three more enormous bedroom with robes.
Treat your guests to unforgettable celebrations, serviced by a chef-grade kitchen with Miele appliances, with a living space that’s intimately connected to the water and amplified by floor-to-ceiling glazing that slides away to offer seamless integration with outdoor entertaining spaces. All overlooking your main river mooring, for your boat and jet skis and river side entertainment deck.
Commanding a sublime main river water frontage, this inspiring home demonstrates the timelessness of remarkable design, innovation and integrity in the prestige home market. Located a short distance to beaches, the premier shopping and dining of Broadbeach and the Golds Coast most prestigious schools.
– Executive family home in prestigious Main River location
– Stunning wide water vista with an oversized serviced pontoon with deep water mooring & boat/jet ski docking
– Impressive lobby with solid timber floors leading to open plan living areas that flow seamlessly to a covered entertaining and infinity edge pool on the same level
– Expansive 180* degree north east views of the Nerang river and skyline
– 5 luxurious king-size bedrooms (2 with private balconies) & 5 bathrooms
– 2 huge master bedrooms with luxurious walk in robes and ensuites (1 on each level) – ground floor master with its own retreat & private poolside patio – Upper level master with private balcony and elevated views
– Gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances, integrated coffee machine & stone bench tops, located adjacent to poolside patio to enjoy the views
– Suspended glass & timber staircase leading up to a large second living area – perfect for the larger family
– Enjoy the privacy of only 1 immediate neighbour and the tree lined landscape running the length of the property
– Ducted air, triple garage with added room for 2 cars on the driveway
– Extensive use of frameless glass, stainless steel fittings and solid timber accents throughout, TV points to all rooms
– Leafy and secure gated garden estate providing privacy, safety and open space for children.
– Low maintenance block, very low BC fees approx. $50pw
– Approximately 700* metres walk to Gemelli’s Italian restaurant for gourmet Italian or a breakfast, lunch, coffee and cake at The Pastry Emporium
– Only minutes to the beach, shopping, GC turf club, casino, M1 and elite GC schools
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Amir Prestige and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.