Fresh modern interiors, a desirable east aspect and a coveted cul-de-sac address all combine to deliver a stylish contemporary, family home. Beautifully presented interiors, expansive water views and a sought-after address provide a readymade sanctuary of modern comfort and ease of living.
Superbly appointed and flooded with natural light, it features a generous free-flowing layout with living/dining areas including a formal living area with wood burning fireplace, separate media room, gourmet stone island kitchen equipped with a breakfast bar, quality stainless steel appliances and functional Butler’s pantry. Complete with French doors the voluminous interiors spill onto a sun-drenched balcony, entertainers’ terrace and exquisite east facing rear garden sanctuary, where you’ll enjoy a wonderful sense of privacy and tranquillity while overlooking the waterfront vistas.
The upper level opens to a superb accommodation area comprising of a separate living room, four well-scaled bedrooms, three appointed with built-in wardrobes and opening to the covered balcony showcasing hinterland views. The oversized master bedroom features a walk-in robe, stylish ensuite with dual vanities, free stand bath and opens to the sun washed balcony.
Further highlights include secure two car carport as well as separate gated access for a campervan or trailer and split system air conditioning throughout.
Spanning 441sqm* of living, this superb family home with wide water views is situated in a sought-after location within easy access to elite private schools, shopping, and dining precincts, the M1, Gold Coast’s golden beaches and public transport.
– Private 1,018m2 block in the sought-after Clear Island Waters
– Occupying an incredible 441sqm* of living space
– Newly renovated to perfection with coastal interiors and high-quality materials
– Airy and bright living rooms on each level, each opening to outdoor entertaining zones
– 4 spacious bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
– Master with walk in robe and ensuite featuring freestanding bath
– Landscaped gardens
– Carport for 2 vehicles behind secure gates, extra parking for camper van or trailer behind secure gate
– Split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans
– Solar system
– Walking distance to shopping, dining, parks and transport
– 5km* to Broadbeach, Pacific Fair, Casino, beaches, bars, eateries and entertainment
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Amir Prestige and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.