Imagine living your best life in this stunning 2 level duplex in the prestigious Sanctuary Cove!
Sanctuary Cove is the ultimate lifestyle, offering a world class marina, 2 championship golf courses, a beautiful Marina Village filled with retail, restaurants, bars, coffee shops, a theatre and entertainment.
This stunning property features :
• 3 bedrooms, master with en-suite, robes and balcony
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 have built-in robes and adjacent bathroom with a separate toilet
• Gallery kitchen with black granite benches & gas cook top
• Formal lounge and dining rooms
• Private courtyard on the side with exterior blinds
• Massive lock up garage that fits 2 cars + buggy with ease
• Easy to clean timber like floors
• A very private home to live in or a perfect rental
• Country Club in walking distance
• FIRB approved (Foreign Investment Review Board) – automatic approval for foreign investors purchasing residential real estate.
Sanctuary Cove is an internationally renowned prestigious gated resort offering the ultimate community lifestyle. It sprawls across 474 hectares which has been designed around 4 man-made harbours that are very private and sheltered . It has been awarded Australia’s first 5 Gold Anchor residential canal estate which is a global marine accreditation. This is one of only two such accolades in the world.
For all those marine lovers, you also have direct access to the Broadwater.
Sanctuary Cove Boasts:
• A Marine Village full of atmosphere and entertainment offering cafes, bars & restaurants, an IGA supermarket, a pharmacy and medical centre, a post office, a theatre and retail stores including fashion, shoes, accessories, gifts, homewares, health & beauty.
• A World Class Marina with over 380 berths that showcases the Internationally renowned Annual Boat Show In May.
• 2 championships golf courses – The Pines designed by Arnold Palmer with an AGU rating of 74, and The Palms which is a shorter course with a Golf Clubhouse overlooking the 18th hole of The Pines.
• A 5 Star Country & Recreational Club complete with gymnasium, coffee shop, lap pool and tennis courts.
• The 5 Star Intercontinental Hotel offering residential access to all facilities. Also including The Wedding Chapel which is renowned as the most iconic ceremony location within the region and has been awarded the Gold Coast & Hinterland Brides Choice Awards ‘Number 1 Chapel’ for the past four consecutive years.
• 24 hour back to base security on both land and water.
• Emergency panic buttons in every property with CPR qualified security officers to handle any medical emergency.
• Rubbish collections twice a week, bins are collected and returned deodorised and lined.
• Pet friendly community with dog parks.
• Childrens playground.
• Internal walking, cycling and buggy tracks throughout.
• All parks and gardens fully maintained.
• Postal and news deliveries.
• Mobile library.
• Bus services from the Village and internal school bus pick-ups for selected local schools.
• All theme parks are easily accessible – Wet ‘n’ Wild, Movie World, Dream World, Outback Spectacular, Paradise Country, White Water World, Sea World and Top Golf.
• Situated between Gold Coast (45 mins south) and Brisbane Airports (60 mins north).
• 20 minutes from the Gold Coast Beaches and Surfers Paradise.
• 20 mins from Griffith University and Hospital.
• FIRB (Foreign Investment Review Board) – approved so automatic approval for foreign investors purchasing residential real estate.
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Amir Prestige and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.