The new pinnacle of exquisite grandeur awaits at “Alston”, a luxury chateau-style masterpiece perched at the heart of a 3,442m2 landmark estate. Designed by the renowned architect Michael Witty, the same architect who created “Bellagio”. Anchored on the banks of the Nerang River and draped against iconic city skyline vistas, this east-facing six bedroom residence of distinction epitomises classic vintage charm and contemporary elegance. Perched in the prized TSS precinct, this is your chance to live in one of Australia’s most desirable dress circle locations and savour the finest waterfront lifestyle on the Gold Coast.
Nestled behind wrought iron gates and on a private sandy beach frontage, a 2,225m2 lavish tri-level home with a private lift and porte-cochere beckons. Rich with evocative architectural design features, step into a foyer of breath-taking beauty. A soaring two-storey void crowns a magnificent double staircase and chandelier, while parquetry floors gleam below. You’ll also benefit from multiple formal and informal living and dining zones, including a family room that flows onto an expansive wraparound terrace, billiards room with custom glass finishes, and a home cinema. Tying it all together is a gourmet kitchen. Equipped with acclaimed Gaggenau appliances, cold room and butler’s pantry, it’s created with entertaining in mind.
Boasting six bedroom sanctuaries – all with ensuites, built in robes and ornate ceilings – the pièce de resistance is the sumptuous master suite. Occupying the entire upper southern wing, it’s accompanied by a cosy fireplace, two waterfront terraces, a sprawling dressing room and an ensuite imbued with flawless fixtures. Three more ensuited bedrooms reside in the left wing, with a sitting area and kitchenette, all opening out to balconies with spectacular views. A generous guest suite with ensuite awaits on the ground floor, while the basement level 6th bedroom has an ensuite, walk-in robe, kitchen/living and private entry and is ideal a live-in au pair or staff.
On the top floor, soak up incredible 360 panoramic views, where the twinkling lights of Surfers Paradise come alive at night. Outdoors also hosts lush gardens and lawns and a private sandy beach with a deep-water pontoon and jetty that delivers you to the Broadwater, Marina Mirage and the Pacific Ocean with ease. Or escape to a secret paradise with your cup of tea and a good book by the bubbling central garden fountain. You can also take advantage of a heated indoor swimming pool and spa, gym and sauna, an executive study, a two-level library with a spiral staircase, 6 car basement garage and wine room.
Immersed in tranquillity, this secluded Main River estate is simply without comparison. A short distance to world-famous beaches, Brickworks and prestigious private schools, it’s also just 30 minutes to Coolangatta Airport and 45 minutes drive to Brisbane International and Domestic Airports. Unrivalled in position, quality and uniqueness, it’s an exciting and exclusive opportunity to own one of the Gold Coast’s most revered residences.
• “Alston” – exquisite 2,225m2 chateau-style abode on Main River with spectacular city skyline views
• Positioned on a 3,442sqm east-facing gated estate in the prized TSS precinct
• Breath-taking foyer with double height ceiling, dual staircase and chandelier and parquetry floor
• Kitchen has superb skyline views, Gaggenau appliances, cold room and butler’s pantry
• Formal and informal living and dining zones including cinema, billiards room with custom glass finishes
• Marble bars, wine room, executive office and two level library, with spiral staircase
• Sumptuous master suite with deluxe dressing room, spa ensuite and balconies
• Three more ensuited bedrooms in the left wing plus a sitting area and kitchenette
• Ground floor guest suite with ensuite and a basement bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe, kitchen, living and private entry
• Heated indoor swimming pool, gym area, spa, sauna plus basement garage for 6+ cars
• Lavish indoor-outdoor entertaining, expansive wraparound terrace and a 360 degree viewing platform
• Lift services all 3 floors, porte-cochere, jetty, pontoon and private sandy beach
• Lush, landscaped gardens and lawns with water fountains and fruit trees
• Close to beaches, the Southport International Marina, Brickworks Village and prestigious private schools
• 30 minutes to Coolangatta Airport and 45 minutes drive to Brisbane International and Domestic Airports
For further information please contact Carlie Mills on 0433 341 896 or Amir Mian 0401 470 499
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Amir Prestige and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.