Located in a blue chip position a short distance to Main River, in one of the Gold Coasts most prestigious suburbs, this exquisite family residence is unmatched in beauty and timeless appeal. An extensive renovation delivers grand proportions with flawless interiors bathed in natural light and finished to perfection. This incredible home is truly in a class of its own.
Upon entering via the double height foyer with soaring ceiling, this magnificent home features lavish proportions offering sophisticated formal and informal lounge and dining areas, spilling out to a host of alfresco and external entertaining spaces set amid level lawns and established gardens.
The deluxe chef’s kitchen with stone benches, large walk in pantry, premium Bosch double ovens, additional double Bosch Oven/Grills and 4-burner gas cooktop the vast open plan living/dining area and all seasons alfresco entertaining effortlessly.
A series of Bi fold doors offer seamless connection to the spacious covered outdoor alfresco with whitewashed decking, while the sprawling sun bathed level backyard takes advantage of its canal aspect where there is a sparkling swimming pool and room for an entertainers’ cabana set amid established manicured low maintenance gardens. All overlooking the fresh water-frontage with concrete boat ramp, just seconds to Main River boating.
Accommodation comprises four spacious bedrooms. The breathtaking master suite boasts sweeping water views and features a parent’s retreat, private balcony overlooking the water, a deluxe ensuited bathroom with an opulent free-standing terrazzo bath and a chic boutique style dressing room. Both bedrooms 2 and 3 are ensuited and bedroom 4 is located downstairs for visiting family and friends with an adjoining bathroom. All bathrooms are exquisitely crafted, and showcase feature marble tiles and superior quality fixtures and fittings. Perfectly located upon entry is the superb executive office with plantation shutters and double doors creating a calming work space in a convenient location.
Further features of this striking home’s undeniable sophistication are evidenced by the soaring ceilings featuring ornate cornicing, stunning wainscoting panelling, chandelier lighting, dark walnut engineered oak flooring and timeless appointments throughout.
Highlights include the elegant formal lounge and dining room with a wood fireplace, a glass encased wine cellar, new ducted air-conditioning system, solar system, vacumaid, a large internal laundry as well as internal access to a double lock-up garage behind a secure sliding gate and video intercom to the front fence for added security.
This extraordinary residence is positioned within a short stroll of Sorrento Shopping Village, moments to the prestigious TSS and St Hildas private schools, Surfers Paradise beaches, popular restaurants and shopping centres.
• 100m to Main River
• 708m2 block
• 4 large bedrooms
• 3 Bathrooms
• 4 Secure car parks
• Separate Executive Office
• Spectacular family home with grand proportions and timeless appeal
• Exquisite craftsmanship with high quality finishes throughout
• Extensive renovation with no expense spared
• Elegant formal lounge/dining with soaring ceilings
• Open plan living/dining with views to the water
• Wood fireplace in formal lounge
• Stunning glass encased wine cellar with bar fridge
• Stone kitchen, premium Bosch gas cooktop/oven and walk in pantry
• Bi Fold doors allowing for effortless transitions to the outdoors
• Superb undercover alfresco entertaining and multiple outdoor living spaces
• Level backyard and pool amid low maintenance gardens overlooking the water
• Master appointed with deluxe ensuite and chic boutique-style dressing room
• Master opens to private balcony with breathtaking views
• Ensuited 2nd and 3rd bedrooms
• Internal access to double lock-up garage
• Quality engineered oak timber flooring
• New ducted air-conditioning system
• 14m waterfrontage
• Concrete boat ramp
• Fully fenced with secure sliding gate access
• Secure gated entry with video intercom
• Solar system to roof
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Amir Prestige and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.