This luxurious and private compound effortlessly offers a grandeur like no other without compromising comfort and everyday livability making it one of Queensland’s finest estates. Regarded as Sanctuary Cove’s most coveted land allotment, facing due North East on Main River on a prized 2362m2 in the most prestigious address within this 24/7 Security Patrolled Estate, this residence boasts a private street frontage of bespoke wrought iron gates that allows the owner ultimate privacy and elusiveness. The long driveway flanked by mature hedging and manicured landscaping lead to a frontage unlike anything that you have seen before.
A mature Jacaranda sits proudly in the centre of the full round-a-about surrounded by manicured hedging making for a romantic statement piece that demands full attention as your vehicle arrives. Further custom iron work sets the scene at the double door entry that leads into a cathedral height foyer with dual staircases, marble flooring and a remarkable chandelier that is sure to take your breath away. The moment that you step through those doors, the opulence and grandeur of this estate is truly revealed and the quality and craftsmanship of its construction cannot be denied.
This riverfront estate of Heable Construction and Concrete Roofing sprawls over the allotment beautifully taking full advantage of the 38m* of prime water-frontage ensuring that key rooms are positioned to capture the idyllic and serene setting of the natural waterway. The boating enthusiast can moor their superyacht with ease on the double-length pontoon and can take advantage of the bridge free boating and ocean access that this home affords.
This is a must to inspect as homes of this calibre do not enter the market often and are highly anticipated and there can only be one owner.
– Foreign Investment Review Approved
– Huge 2360m2 North East Allotment with Private gated entry with custom Wrought Iron Gates
– 38 metres of Main River water-frontage with 25m* Water and Electricity Serviced Pontoon to accommodate 80ft watercraft
– Bridge-free boating to the Broadwater with easy ocean access
– Leafy Mature Jacaranda centrepiece surrounded by manicured hedged Gardenias in private round-a-about
– Separate fully self-contained guest house with double garage, full kitchen, bathroom, laundry and open-plan living (perfect for the au-pair, in-laws, older children or live-in maid)
– Additional 3 car secure accommodation with separate buggy barn
– Grand main entrance with cathedral height ceilings featuring a bespoke chandelier, marble flooring, and opposing dual grand staircases with matching Crystal chandeliers.
– Fully Equipped Cinema seating 9, brand new carpets (marble flooring underneath) and top-of-the-line audio and visual media equiment
– Waterside Grand-master suite with Designer W.I.R’s fitted with custom cabinetry, a renovated luxe ensuite with stunning floating soaking tub, and private terrace
– King Size Second Bedroom with B.I.R
– 2 further waterside King Sized guest suites with full ensuites, wardrobing and balcony access
– Striking Formal living with gas fireplace adjacent to feature piano and outdoor terrace and pool access
– Separate Billiard/games room with sliding doors leading to outdoor zones, includes attached full bathroom and can be converted to private ground level guest suite
– Kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops, Fisher and Paykel double oven, Miele food warmer, range, boiling water tap, double draw dishwater, Miele built-in coffee machine, butlers kitchen and a custom feature temperature-controlled wine cellar.
– Stunningly Elegant formal dining room with beautiful marble flooring
– Huge Outdoor alfresco pavilion, complete with built-in BBQ kitchen and hand-painted fresco
– Feature Pool, with show-stopping water feature fully heated
– Separate Executive Office with bespoke wooden cabinetry
– Custom Steam Room
– Sophisticated 10 cameras security system including laser motion detection
Sanctuary Cove Resort Features:
– Gated Community with Golf buggy lifestyle
– 24/7 security including land and water patrols
– 2 Internationally renowned Championship Golf-Courses
– Country Club & Golf Club (pool, gym, tennis courts, sauna, steam room)
– Marina Village – specialty shops, restaurants & cafes, IGA, chemist, post office, Medical Centre…
– 4 Harbours, 293 berth marina
– InterContinental Hotel & Resort
– 45 mins to Brisbane, 35 mins from Gold Coast Airport, 20 mins from Surfers Paradise
– Home of the world-renowned “Sanctuary Cove Boat Show”
– Private schools T.S.S, St. Hildas & St. Stephens daily pick-up and drop-off at Sanctuary Cove Village
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Amir Prestige and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.