From the moment you arrive a sense of luxury, privacy and grandness are captured by this meticulously presented and maintained residence. Representing a very rare opportunity with two street access, nestled privately in Sanctuary Cove’s most desirable locations fronting Anchorage Terrace and Observation Cresent.
Savour the splendour of the formal lounge room with built in bar flowing onto the enviable alfresco area, overlooking a heated swiss water swimming pool and picture perfect gardens. This exquisite home offers a wonderful sense of openness, light and seamless indoor/outdoor space which residents will love hosting the grandest of parties but equally allowing total serenity and relaxation with multiple entertainment and relaxation zones.
• Formal grand entrance with soaring high ceilings
• Formal dining area and lounge with exceptional inbuilt entertainment bar
• Well appointed kitchen with butlers panty
• Separate lounge/living room with glass stacking doors flowing onto fully enclosed alfresco
• Grand proportioned bedrooms upstairs boasting water views
• Top level private viewing balcony – width of the house boasting magical water views
• Guest bedroom on lower level with en-suite
• Fully enclosed and screened alfresco entertainment area
• Exceptionally presented rear poolside entertainment space surrounded by manicured gardens and hedges
• Concrete slab built triple car high clearance garage big enough for CV or boat access to Anchorage Terrace
• Double lock up garage plus ample storage space
• Heated Swiss water swimming pool
• Pool House including including sauna, bathroom and storage
• Brand new ducted air-conditioning
• 10 KW Solar panelling
• Brand new driveway and concrete paving at front of home
• Meticulously maintained and presented property
Sanctuary Cove recognised as Queensland’s premiere first class fully gated and secure estate offering residents the best in dining, retail and two championship Golf Courses. All residents will soak up the serenity and peace while enjoying the exclusive use of the lagoon beach pool at the Sanctuary Cove Intercontinental. Internationally recognised as a Platinum Gold Anchor Marina along with a level 3 Clean Marina accreditation, you’ll disembark directly into Sanctuary Cove’s Marina Village. Home to many super yachts, the Sanctuary Cove Marina offers berth moorings for 12ft vessels up to 165ft berths for the luxury super yacht.
Located only a brief 45minute drive to the Brisbane Domestic and International Airport, Sanctuary Cove evokes a sense of escape and is the ultimate secure and peaceful lifestyle to leave the everyday world behind.
Please contact Julie Crisp for further information or to book a private inspection.