Open Home Cancelled – Friday 22nd October
Embrace a boutique beachside lifestyle at Ultima, an exclusive residential building metres from golden sands and the glistening Pacific Ocean of Surfers Paradise. One of only nine residences and spanning the entire sixth floor, step inside and soak up panoramic coastal views as well as 224m2 of light-filled interiors. Expansive, open plan living and dining adjoins the contemporary kitchen, with an ocean-facing terrace just right for alfresco meals, or simply relaxing, and soaking up that amazing beachside vibe.
Three bedrooms ensure there’s ample space for family and friends to stay. In the master suite, unwind in the deep soak tub in the ensuite as the waves roll in, as well as enjoy direct access onto the balcony. A second bathroom services the remaining two bedrooms, plus the apartment includes an open and airy second living zone (an ideal media room or teen retreat), communal lap pool and two secure car parks.
Perfectly placed one street back from the beach, Ultima also spoils you with a superb location. Stroll into the heart of vibrant Surfers Paradise in approx. 15 minutes where you’ll find yourself in the epicentre of fun. An entertainment playground famous for its world-class nightlife venues, international events and unrivalled atmosphere, it’s also home to a famous beach and a bevy of shops.
It’s also just a 450m walk to the Northcliffe Light Rail station, ready to take you north or south with ease. Make the easy trip to the delightful Main Beach, with the popular village atmosphere of Tedder Ave home to a wide array of eateries and boutiques or head to Broadbeach, where Pacific Fair and Star Casino await. Make this low-maintenance, coastal apartment your must see – arrange your inspection today.
– 3 bed, 2 bath beachside living that spans the entire sixth floor of residential-only building, Ultima
– One street back from the beach and boasting panoramic ocean and coastal views
– One of just nine elegant apartments and offering 224m2 of light-filled interiors
– Expansive, open plan living and dining adjoins the contemporary kitchen
– Open and airy second living zone, an ideal media room or teen retreat
– Ducted, split-system air-conditioning
– Master suite with ocean views, balcony access and an ensuite with a deep soak bath
– Two more bedrooms, serviced by a tasteful second bathroom
– Ocean-facing terrace just right for alfresco meals
– Large lap pool and two secure car parks
– Superb location, a 15 minute stroll from the heart of Surfers Paradise
– 450m walk to G-link Light Rail station that can take you north to Main Beach/Tedder Ave or South to Pacific Fair and Star Casino
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.