This three bedroom apartment plus study is centrally located only moments to Surfers Paradise, world class beaches, public transport including the light rail and close to Griffith University, Main Beach, Australia Fair and Ferry Road markets.
Situated in a quiet street in Southport this boutique apartment building is centrally located only moments from shops, cafes, restauants, Gold Coast’s most prestigious schools including The Southport School (TSS Private Boys School) and St. Hilda’s Private Girls School.
The modern contemporary three bedroom unit offers great investment potential and is conveniently located is the highly sought after area of Southport on the sixth floor. Featuring air-conditioning, open plan living that flows out to balcony showcasing stunning skyline city views. Offering a modern kitchen with stone bench tops, island bench, showcasing ample storage, stainless steel appliances and ceramic cooktop. The generous master bedroom with air-conditioning, walk in robe and ensuite. The second and third bedrooms offers built in robes and air conditioning with a spacious study or optional fourth bedroom with ceiling fan perfect for a home office or additional storage. – generous study with ceiling fan for a home office or additional storage.
Do not delay or miss out on this incredible investment opportunity in the highly sought after and Growth area of the Southport precinct.
Currently tenanted for $590 per week till January 2022
Body Corporate around $65 per week
– Main bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite, air conditioning and access to the balcony
– Two generous bedrooms with built in robes , air conditioning,
– Ceiling fans throughout, low maintenance living, North Facing Balcony
– Seperate internal laundry with additional storage and utility cupboard
– Secure tandem side by side car space and secure building with elevator access
– Central kitchen with stone bench tops, quality tapware, electric cooktop, dishwasher, and ample storage space
– Study room or 4th bedroom or additional storage room
– Second bathroom, quality fishes and tapware
– Separate laundry room with clothes dryer
– Spacious open plan living and dining area that flows out onto large balcony
– Kitchen with island bench top, quality fixtures and lots of storage space
– Large balcony with views
– Side by side car spaces
– Shared storage cage,
– Low body corporate
– Roof top recreational area exclusively for the residents of the complex
– Southport CBD – 2.1km approx.
– Southport State School – 2.7km approx.
– St Hilda’s Private School – 900m approx.
– The Southport School – 2.7km approx
– Lift access and intercom
Boutique complex with roof top BBQ facilities, Zen garden, recreational area and views of the Ocean and Gold Coast City.
Please contact me for this Fantastic Investment Opportunity or for any further information.
0433 341 896