Situated at the end of a culdesac in a what is regarded as one of Sanctuary Cove’s most exclusive addresses, this stunning residence encompasses a rare floorplan and level block that is highly coveted and seldom available. Featuring cathedral ceilings and all bedrooms with ensuite, this property has been lovingly renovated with style and sophistication whilst still providing a relaxed atmosphere for the whole family and guests to enjoy. Set on a massive 1719m2 allotment in what is one of the most elevated Sanctuary Cove positions that boasts full Surfers Paradise skyline vistas from the second level, this residence will not fail in impressing.
Private from all aspects, this property is turn-key ready whilst still providing the space and scope for improvements if one so wishes.
Don’t hesitate and contact me today as a property like this seldom is available.
Private Appointments available upon request.
– FIRB Exempt – foreigners can buy and sell
– 1719* N/E elevated position at the end a blue-ribbon culdesac
– One of the most elevated positions in the Sanctuary Cove Estate
– Picturesque entry into the stately allotment with fully paved drive to the garaging banked by Feature Poinciana Tree, landscaped lawns, and manicured gardens.
– A newly renovated front porch entry sets the tone with landscape architected tropical planting, polished concrete slabs and a soothing water feature.
-Glass Double Door entry into the home leading to impressive Formal Lounge and separate Elegant Formal Dining Room.
– Slider doors seamlessly integrate the indoor zones to the full width covered alfresco where you are spoiled with a plethora of seating and dining options that is serviced by a built in bar with wine fridge.
– Enormous Master bedroom with 3 m* tray ceilings with large W.I.R, marble ensuite featuring spa and double vanities, & a private exclusive use balcony with full city skyline views, water vistas and Broadwater expanses that will not get built out.
– Fully renovated Chef’s kitchen with luxury Bosh appliances including induction cooktop, oven, convection microwave and warming draw makes entertaining a breeze and is perfectly positioned to service the outdoor living zones and the formal dining room. Custom cabinetry, Intelligent storage solutions as well as sleek stone bench tops with waterfall edge complete the kitchen’s stylish aesthetic.
– Custom floor-to-ceiling built in bar cabinet with wine storage seamlessly flows from the kitchen again, perfectly positioned for easy access.
– Versatile spaces flow on either side of the kitchen and are currently utilised as an informal lounge on one side and a lovely reading nook on the other only too conveniently located a moment from the bar station.
– Fully tiled large private pool adjoined by large paved sun lounging spaces and undercover pool gazebo for shaded leisure
– Second Bedroom is king sized and also enjoys its own ensuite, W.I.R and private balcony with undeniable panorama.
– The mezzanine that overlooks the formal lounge has been graced with an elegant piano and serves as an exquisite spot to enjoy its sounds throughout the home. Other properties of similar design have made this space into an office space or reading lounge.
– Ground Level guest wing with ensuite, W.I.R and terrace access
– Executive office/4th bedroom with moody library wallpaper and separate entrance
– 2 Car plus Buggy garaging, additional 2 car parking bay and generous parking on long driveway
– Editorial-worthy manicured lawns and gardens surround the property that enhance the tranquil ambience that this house effortlessly transfers.
– Newly carpeted throughout
– Recently painted exterior
– 5Kw Solar on roof
Sanctuary Cove Resort Features:
– Gated Community with Golf buggy lifestyle
– 24/7 security including land and water patrols
– 2 Internationally renowned Championship Golf-Courses
– Country Club & Golf Club (pool, gym, tennis courts, sauna, steam room)
– Marina Village – specialty shops, restaurants & cafes, IGA, chemist, post office, Medical Centre
– 4 Harbours, 293 berth marina
– InterContinental Hotel & Resort
– 45 mins to Brisbane, 35 mins from Gold Coast Airport, 20 mins from Surfers Paradise
– Home of the world-renowned “Sanctuary Cove Boat Show”
– Private schools T.S.S, St. Hildas & St. Stephens daily pick-up and drop-off at Sanctuary Cove Village
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here. Buyer/s must do their own due diligence regarding drawings, floor plans, council approval and measurements etc. these have not been verified by Prestige Property Agents.