Every day will feel like a blissful tropical escape in this impeccable coastal oasis. Rebuilt to perfection, with all new frames, plumbing and electrical as well as a brand new extension, this single level home is now a showcase of light and bright living, with interiors that blend coastal Hamptons with touches of boho and romance. Trimmed with Herringbone hardwood timber flooring, it’s the expansive and open plan living, dining and kitchen zone that takes centre stage. Shining beneath a soaring 4.3m cathedral ceiling with full-height glass to enhance its spacious and sunny ambience, it’s the perfect place to gather around the island bench when prepping dinner in the designer kitchen, relaxing with the family in front of the TV or enjoying a meal by the feature stone wall.
What you’ll also adore is the seamless sense of integrated living, with the outdoors a natural extension of the indoors. An alfresco terrace is nestled beneath the same soaring cathedral style ceiling, with a built-in BBQ and areas for unwinding or gathering with guests. A generously proportioned pool shimmers in the sunshine too, with tropical greenery fluttering in the breeze.
Fitted with four bedrooms, this includes a spacious master bedroom that you step into and instantly exhale. Sheer drapes and a standout feature stone wall are paired with his and hers walk-in robes and a stone and timber ensuite softened with blush finishes, a double shower and dreamy arched mirrors. A modern main bathroom with custom timber vanity and half-moon mirror, Travertine tiles and brass fixtures services the three remaining three bedrooms (with built-in robes). Need a home office base? The 4th bedroom, fitted with private access, can easily meet this need.
Located in the Miami beachside precinct, approx. 550m from the sand and sea, it’s also within easy reach of stunning coastal parklands, including the North Burleigh Lookout. Be spoilt for choice where to grab your morning coffee, with some of the Coast’s finest cafes within walking distance, plus convenience is assured with Miami One Shopping Centre a 750m stroll away. It’s under 15km to Gold Coast Airport plus you’re within a 5 minute drive of numerous primary and high schools. Make this your must see – arrange your inspection today.
• Showcase of light and bright interiors that blend coastal Hamptons with touches of boho and romance
• Original home gutted back to the slab and tile roof and with all new frames, plumbing and electrical
• Extension and carport are brand new, with a new Colourbond roof
• Designer kitchen with Smeg appliances including induction cooktop and 900mm oven plus butler’s pantry
• Open plan living and dining area beneath 4.3m cathedral ceiling + dining with stone feature wall
• Spacious master bedroom with sheer drapes, feature stone, his and hers walk-in robes and a stone and timber ensuite with a double shower and arched mirrors
• Remaining bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Custom timber vanity and half-moon mirror in the modern main bathroom, along with Travertine tiles and brass fixtures
• Integrated living with a seamless flow between indoors and out, with a built-in BBQ area and as-new pool
• Crimsafe screens on a number of bedrooms and the main living room stacker doors
• Air conditioner in main living areas and master bedroom, 6kw solar panels, secure double carport
• 550m from beach plus walk to local coffee shops, cafes, parks and North Burleigh Lookout
• 750m walk to Miami One Shopping and under 15km to Gold Coast Airport
• Within a 5 minute drive of numerous primary and high schools
• Zoned Medium Density residential
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.