This beautifully presented 2 bedroom apartment is now available and yours to own and only steps away from the world famous Surfers Paradise beach!
This spacious apartment is approx. 90sqm in size and has been tastefully renovated, styled, offers natural light, sea breezes and is located on the 7th floor. Being on one of the higher floors in the building, you have it all – privacy AND views!
You will not find many other apartments with this design, size and layout right in the heart of Surfers Paradise and in this price point. The apartment is low maintenance, has low outgoings and offers a high rental return making it ideal for investors or buyers looking to purchase their own home.
Current lease in place to incredible tenants until July 2022 with a rental return of $440 per week.
Being sold fully furnished!!
DUE TO TENANTS IN PLACE, THIS PROPERTY IS VIEW BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
* North West Facing – approx. 90 sqm
* 2 spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobe in Main bedroom
* Open plan design and layout in the kitchen, lounge and dining area
* Private balcony accessed through Main bedroom or living area with hinterland views
* Beautifully renovated, high ceilings, natural light and ocean breezes
* Located on the 7th floor with only 4 apartments per floor
* No car park on title however 4 car park facilities within walking distance with one being directly across the road
* Currently rented at $440 per week
* Body corporate – Approx. $100 per week
* Council rates – Approx. $1,000 per 6 months
* Water rates – Approx. $340 per quarter
* Kinkabool was the first ever developed high rise to be built in Surfers Paradise and is a heritage listed 10 level apartment block with approx. 32 apartments
* The exterior of the building has recently undergone a fresh new colour scheme and has been painted to enhance and modernise the appearance.
* This apartment is all about the location!
* Located approx. 100 metres walking distance to the beach
* Short walk to bars, restaurants, cafes and the nightclub precinct
* Across the road from the Paradise Centre and walking distance to Woolworths, Coles and the light rail route
* You really are in the hype of it all and can enjoy being apart of the great atmosphere Surfers Paradise has to offer
Contact Emma Gregory on 0421 342 670 to inspect this property.
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Amir Prestige and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.